October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some pages!

My number is good....please add 4 more for today!
Thanks!!

Please update me with 3 more -- I have one page left to finish off my 2005 Birthday solo trip..

I'll update the final numbers tomorrow letting everyone have the chance to work through tonight!!!!! :)

Don't be embarrassed by low numbers.... I got started and then the kids' halloween stuff took over... but I do have pages and goals for November already! I plan on getting started tomorrow as soon as I kick them all to the curb, I mean get those loving little munchkins off to school! ;)

Sadly no more for me halloween took over here too. I do have a 3 day crop on the 19th so hopefully I'll be able to get a bunch done I still have some stuff packed from the last one so I'll be starting with that. Here's hoping that I can meet my goal of 80 pages for nov.

Last week kicked my tushie, so I didn't end up with any more at the end of the month! However, I've got plans for November--just gotta get going!

Last night while I was cleaning off the scrap table, I found another little pile of photos that went with the 5 pages I scrapped (about my former workplace) so I whipped out 2 more quick pages - basically just slapped them down and journaled about them. Now, I really AM done.

Hi I got 4 more pages done over the weekend including that last one for my solo 2005 album!!! now working on completing 2001 (LOL sad I know!) and our family 2005 ones which are both works in process

Closed... updated and complete..

wdwmickey was our winner and she has already started the November challenge so come on over!

Great job everyone!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter