Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you still do invitations, but I'm taking my chances: Please, please, please :worship:

Typhoon Lagoon, August 10th 2009 for Sandra, Nathalie, Ryan and Shannon

Olivia's on August 10th, 2009, 6:00pm
Sandra, Nathalie, Ryan and Shannon

T-Rex, August 9th, 2009, At 4:00pm
David, Sandra, Nathalie, Ryan and Shannon

Thanks

Oh Natalie,
I LOVE them. :love: Would you be able to make a Wendy and Nana for the 2nd name design? I'm having a hard time deciding between the 2 designs. I think I'm going to have to make both, one for the day we go to the park and one for the day we go to the "factory". Thank you sooooo much. :)

Wendy1.jpg

Nana2-1.jpg

I saw 2 Animal Kingdom designs that I would love to have for my disney trip. Could I have the Animal Kingdom design that I believe was # 7 (Getting Wild!) that had a black background and # 10 (Animal Kingdom 2009) on your photobucket website. The # 7, I need 2 designs that have 2009 on both and one have the name Cathleen and the other the name Lonne. And # 10 to have the name Katie on it. Thank-you for sharing your time and talent to do this.

Hi! I have another request for a shirt design. I saw your character star designs and was wondering if you could make a white rabbit (from Alice) character star for my husband with his name Lonne on it? Also, could I have the Alice and Cheshire Cat character star designs with our names? The Alice to have my daughter's name Katie on her's and the Cheshire Cat with my name Cathleen on it. Thanks!

Hi Natalie, your designs are wonderful. Would you be able to make me a few designs? If you are able to do them I would like:

1.) Halloween one which includes the name "Candy" 4shared.com/file/60334002/37cd75f7/
2.) Mickey hat with "Steve" .4shared.com/file/93565581/2e1b6f97/Mickey.html
3.) Minnie hat with "Candy" .4shared.com/file/93565582/b7123e2d/Minnie.htm
4.) Goofy hat with "Nick" 4shared.com/file/93565579/a758fb6a/Goofy.html

I cannot provide the linds since I am such a Newbie.
Thank you so much!

Candy

Hi Natalie! I just found your designs and they're great! I've used a few blanks and put my own font in b/c I see how crazy-busy it is for you with all these requests!

Can I get the round Getting Wild at Animal Kingdom design: http://www.4shared.com/file/75265401/8c5f9818/Gettin_Wild_09_2.html
with "The Orozco Family" on the top part of the circle? I've tried to do it myself, but can't figure out how to curve the letters! LOL!

I'm not sure where the original is, but you have a rectangle Marie kitty with polkadots all around her, can I get that in purple with the name "Savannah"?

and on another thread you made me this minnie mickeyhead http://www.4shared.com/file/93617396/3354d1f2/Minnie.html with "I'm the birthday girl!" in it. I loved it, loved the font, it had hearts for dotting the i's, but It was supposed to be "I'm with the birthday girl!" can you add the "with"? I decided not to bug you on that thread b/c you are so bogged down already and thought I would put it here with my other request!

and just one more! *blushing* Can I get the "Our Magical Gathering 2009" design (the one where the hand is holding the mickey head chain) I can't find it listed, so I can't give you the URL here. The names are:
Papa
Nana
Adelita
Rey
Karen
Savannah
Dallas
Dylan

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know how you keep up with all these request, but I really respect and admire that you do this for others. Thanks Natalie. :)

Have a wonderful trip!!

Orosco.jpg

Minnie2-1.jpg

Orosco2.jpg

Savannah-1.jpg

Natalie,

Just wanted to say, after lots of lurking, that your stuff is just -- well, WOW. I've gone through much of this thread and perused all of your shared files and you make it hard on a person to pick which ones to use!! They are all beautiful -- another reason we need to extend our trip at least a couple of weeks so I can get the family in more shirts with your DISigns!!!

I actually have downloaded a few of the blanks you posted -- thanks so much for doing that, it helps a lot. I was able to personalize using MS Publisher, it worked out well. In fact, I sent my son to his friend's Star Wars Party with a Jedi Mickey shirt and got giant compliments. I have to tell you that your designs touch lives you might not even hear about! :worship:

OK, enough buttering up, now on to the request!! :rolleyes1 I checked and checked again and could not find one of your star designs with Pirate Mickey. My family is planning to each pick thier own character out of your star designs to all wear on our 1st day in the MK when we are there in Aug. BUT -- DS wants Pirate Mickey. Would it be possible to create one? Or point me to it if I have missed it? I don't need a name on it.

Thanks again most sincerely for all you do. I know how busy you must be...

Courtney

OMG Natalie! It's like Christmas getting these! They are just as beautiful as I knew they would be. :lovestruc On the first AK design, the last name has a Z instead of an S, can you fix it for me? It's Orozco. Thank you so much, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into these designs, you truly are magical! :wizard:
Have a wonderful trip!!

Orosco.jpg

Minnie2-1.jpg

Orosco2.jpg

Savannah-1.jpg

REVISION TO PGE #242 LONG REQUEST LIST (crazy 1st trip mom can you tell?)

***Ok I have figured some things out so here is a revised list. The number below are the one's I need, I have eliminated some number on the list. Sorry to be a pain, just trying to be a help (I am so challenged at doing this stuff but I am making some progress).

-my original post is on page 199 #2979 about celebration balloons with parks shadowed in them like on your Christmas ball ornament design. If you are close to it and can get it done great if not, skip to below.

1) We're Celebrating disign with First Trip Magle Family 2009 (This is the mickey ear balloon one)

2) Ariel Star with Amanda on it

3) Rainbow Princess with Amanda in rainbow writing

4) Packer's Mickey Head with Matt on it

6) Jack Sparrow Star with Logan on it

7) Carribbean Beach Resort Welcome with Logan on one and Amanda on the other

12) Tinkerbell Star with Amanda

**I know this is really long, I've tried to download the blanks and change myself but I am extremely computer challenged. If I could have these by July 24th that'd be great, we leave August 1st.

Your talents are amazing! Again I thank you for helping make our first trip to disney so special!

Have a great trip!!!!

BalloonsParks.jpg

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Completed requests/familyvacationmom/

Oh Natalie! I am in tears!

I LOVE the balloons with the parks in them and the other disigns on the links are perfect (you even did an extra)! I am so excited you were able to do these for us! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! :love:

Your magic is amazing! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Have a wonderful Fourth of July! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hi! I am sure you are super busy but your designs are wonderful I would love to have them for shirts for our upcoming trip! THANK YOU!!!! :)

Hi Natalie! LOVE your designs!:banana: I posted a request awhile back (May 16th) for our upcoming trip but I don't think you are up to me yet. I am sure you are super busy, and I hate to bother you but I was hoping to make the shirts and give them to my mom for her birthday in 2 weeks. I understand if you are not able to make them in time but here are the ones I requested again anyway. I tried to add the words on my own but it just doesn't look right. I really appreciate it.
Minnie one-same font and colors but instead of a name "girls trip 2009."
For this one instead of a name, can we put Girls Trip on the blue ribbon, 2009 on the red ribbon, and Celebrating Family along the bottom? Thank you!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!! cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter