Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie,

I know you are so busy and if you can't get to them I definitely understand. We leave in 12 days and my post was #3616 on page 242.

I found your 4 kingdom blanks in all sorts of colors, so I don't need them anymore...thanks!

But if you still have time for the stroller tag:

Mickey Pirate for stoller saying:

This stroller belongs to Captain Colton

and

Mickey Pirate head for family that says:

Team Mac 2009

Thank you so much.:flower3:

Here is a new Epcot design that I worked on for (and with) my DD...........

WorldTour.jpg

Natalie,
This is so amazing! Love it!

Hi, your designs are out of this world! :goodvibes I was wondering if you could make a couple of designs for my little boy and girl. Were off to Disneyland Paris in August and I was wondering if you could make a design for my little boy Ethan who has his 4th birthday while we're there and for my daughter Amber who is 5 who loves everything princess's and Marie from the Aristocrats.
I understand you very busy so will understand if you don't get chance, I just thought the designs were amazing! :)

Hi there,
If you have time please could I have A toy story buzz mickey years with Dylan, and a Woody one with Jac ?
Jac with lightning Mcqueen design,Dylan with a spongebob design ?
A minnie & mickey or tinkerbell design with dreams do come true (Its for a t-shirt for myself)

thanks so much,and really appreciate you time,your designs are amazing
:)

Hi, I know that you are super busy but I dont think that you have made it to my thread yet ??
I need to make the t's by the end of next week,if you cant fit us in by then dont worry ???
I hope you can but if not I will try earlier next time !!
Can I just say your designs are stunning and I think that they are well worth the wait,its really kind of you and the other designers on the dis to offer this to so many people,Thanks you :goodvibes

Your designs are great!

I am trying to decide on a theme for our next family vacation - do you have anything with a hockey theme (kind of like the football ones you have done already)?

Looking forward to seeing more of your designs. Thanks so much!

Natalie,

Just wanted to say thanks again for answering me on the thread I started. I was wandering if you could something similar to the one you did for me:

564911458_sUdzs-M.jpg

But with no beer and maybe food instead or Chefs with a picture of Remy.

One with it saying

Mom is dining with Remy at Chefs (or something like that)

and the 2nd

Lance is dining with Remy at Chefs

I want them to look similar to the one above if possible.

Please ingnore this request. I found some non personalized ones on your photo bucket to use instead. Thanks again for the Grumpy design. DH loved it.

I have only just found this section of the diss boards and am so impressed. Wish i had photo shop!!!

If at any time you have a moment free, we are going to Disneyland Resort Paris

Would you be able to do a Peter Pan themed one.. Ben

and a Sully.. monster inc themed ..... Milo

with disneyland paris theme on it..

I have only just found this section of the diss boards and am so impressed. Wish i had photo shop!!!

If at any time you have a moment free, we are going to Disneyland Resort Paris

Would you be able to do a Peter Pan themed one.. Ben

and a Sully.. monster inc themed ..... Milo

with disneyland paris theme on it..

Hey Holly! We just got back from Disneyland Paris! Had a great time! No lines - it was awesome!!! Are you staying on property?

Hi Natalie! LOVE your designs!:banana: I posted a request awhile back (May 16th) for our upcoming trip but I don't think you are up to me yet. I am sure you are super busy, and I hate to bother you but I was hoping to make the shirts and give them to my mom for her birthday in 2 weeks. I understand if you are not able to make them in time but here are the ones I requested again anyway. I tried to add the words on my own but it just doesn't look right. I really appreciate it.
Minnie one-same font and colors but instead of a name "girls trip 2009."

For this one instead of a name, can we put Girls Trip on the blue ribbon, 2009 on the red ribbon, and Celebrating Family along the bottom? Thank you!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!! cheer2:

celebrate_logo3-4.jpg

Minnie2_edited-1.jpg

Hi Natalie,

I know you are so busy and if you can't get to them I definitely understand. We leave in 12 days and my post was #3616 on page 242.

I found your 4 kingdom blanks in all sorts of colors, so I don't need them anymore...thanks!

But if you still have time for the stroller tag:

Mickey Pirate for stoller saying:

This stroller belongs to Captain Colton

and

Mickey Pirate head for family that says:

Team Mac 2009

Thank you so much.:flower3:

Colton-3.jpg

Mac.jpg

Hey Holly! We just got back from Disneyland Paris! Had a great time! No lines - it was awesome!!! Are you staying on property?

Oh lovely! Yes at sante fe, where we stayed last time! Yes we go in lowish season also, to avoid queing! I am glad you had a lovely time, we save all our pennies to take our boys there... its so magical and beautiful!

Hi Natalie,

I love your designs. I was just on you your photobucket site and would like to use the journal 2010 pages that you have in there for my daughters to fill out while we are in WDW in October. My question is if you will be adding POR as one of the resorts and MNSSHP pages to that journal. My daughters liked the design of the 2010 journal as opposed to the 2008 journal posted. If you won't be doing them, could you make them for me. I would MUCH APPRECIATE it. :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter