Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie,

I requested this earlier and you are not to this page yet, and if you can't do it I completely understand, but if you can, I was wanting this for my ds to wear on his birthday in two weeks. He loves Kingdom Hearts and I can't find anything with it. But really, if you can't, it's ok!

Thanks so much!
Sonya

Could I please get the Kingdom Hearts design with Nick?

Thanks so much,
Sonya

Hi!!!

I was looking through your shared file and really liked the "Going to WDW Car 2009" picture under Invitations. Is there anyway I can get the year changed to 2010?? And the matching envelope too?? :goodvibes

Also I love the journal pages in your photobucket account. Can anyone help me with the easiest way to get these printed nice and neat so I can put a few books together for DS?? Can I print directly from the photobucket account??

Hope your cousin has a MAGICAL time!

ellie1stTripMickey2.jpg

ellieGoldenCinderella.jpg

maddy1stTripMickey.jpg

maddyGoldenCinderella.jpg

Thank you so much. These are wonderful.

Krista

Hey Natalie,

Just checking to see what post you're up to. My request is post #2679 on Page 179. I know my trip isn't until October, I'm just anxious to see the DISigns.

Keep up the great work. You're DISigns are the best!:worship:

Hi Natalie
I think your designs are amazing.....I plan on using a bunch of your invites for our upcoming trip. I was wondering if you had time if you could come up with some for the following:
Boma - Breakfast
Turf Club Bar & Grill - Lunch
T-Rex - Dinner

TIA

Nancy:cutie:

Hi Natalie I have been looking through your 4 shared site and have saved so many of your designs to use for invites shirts etc.. I was wondering if and when you have time if you could do the following for me:

with the names
Ethan
Tyler

and

with
Mom

TIA for all your hard work and talent. Your work is definately going to be adding a lot more magic to our upcoming trip..:cool1::cool1:

Natalie I was wondering where you were and if you are going to be able to get to these. We leave in September and I am trying to get everything finalized and printed, the more I do know the less stress I have to deal with later:) As far as the invites go I do not need the T-Rex or the Boma one anymore, just the one for Turf Club Bar & Grill for Lunch (Our ADR for there is on 9/23/09 @ 155pm for the Cardenas Family.)

Thanks so much for all your time and effort
Nancy:cutie:

Natalie,

I have a big favor to ask. We don't leave for Disney for 10 days, but I need to print these on my mother's ink jet printer (we have a laser printer). We will be at my mom's on Friday celebrating the 4th of July. If there is any way I can get these by then, I would REALLY appreciate it. If not, I totally understand. Thanks so much!

I would like to request 2 designs

The hot pink princess one like in post 3538. Princess Tara 2009
The mickey mouse ears with Mickey like in post 3660 - Colin

Thanks

Natalie,

I have a big favor to ask. We don't leave for Disney for 10 days, but I need to print these on my mother's ink jet printer (we have a laser printer). We will be at my mom's on Friday celebrating the 4th of July. If there is any way I can get these by then, I would REALLY appreciate it. If not, I totally understand. Thanks so much!

Tara.jpg

Colin.jpg

Natalie,

I requested this earlier and you are not to this page yet, and if you can't do it I completely understand, but if you can, I was wanting this for my ds to wear on his birthday in two weeks. He loves Kingdom Hearts and I can't find anything with it. But really, if you can't, it's ok!

Thanks so much!
Sonya

Happy Birthday Nick!

KngdomHearts-1.jpg

Hey Natalie,
We just got back from Disney and are headed to Hershey next weekend, so I'm still in "matching shirt mode". :rotfl2: I was wondering if you could make something with a name and a candybar. I looked through your 4shared site and have few ideas but anything would be fine.

I wondered about something like this with our names. I would like for everyone to have a different candybar instead of a character, does that make sense? If anything like this will work can you do Cody with a Hershey bar? The other names are Kendall, Nana and Wendy. It doesn't matter what candy is on these.

I also thought this design may work. :confused3 Either with the same 3 candybars or 3 different ones.

Please don't feel obligated to use these designs. If something works better that's great. I can't wait to see them. :banana:

Hi Natalie,

I love your stuff:cool1:
could I request the test track drivers license (saw it on another post) with Stitch..for Lucas Lawrence. valid dates 10/10/09-10/18/09?

Thank you so much.

Donna
(lukesmom)

Your work is amazing! I wish I had found this before spending money at the Disney outlet. I do plan to make shirts for each of our days using your work. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Here ya go sweetie!

AKLV-1.jpg

BayLakeTower.jpg
]

Hi Natalie,

If you have time, could I have one of these with the Beach Club Villa's (Lawrence's) and one with the Villa's at Wilderness Lodge, (also the Lawrence's)..

Thank you so much.

I love the stuff you do. You have so much talent.

Donna
(lukesmom)

Hi Natalie!

When you have time (no rush, not going till Dec) can you make up a stroller tag for us? It's the Princess design you have with the gorgeous pastel colors. Could it say "This Stroller Belongs to the LEE Princesses"

ALSO, can you do the Polynesian resort Mickeyhead design but with a Hawaiian looking MINNIE instead of Mickey?

Again - no rush!!! I know you must be swamped!

THANKS!

Hey Natalie,
We just got back from Disney and are headed to Hershey next weekend, so I'm still in "matching shirt mode". :rotfl2: I was wondering if you could make something with a name and a candybar. I looked through your 4shared site and have few ideas but anything would be fine.

I wondered about something like this with our names. I would like for everyone to have a different candybar instead of a character, does that make sense? If anything like this will work can you do Cody with a Hershey bar? The other names are Kendall, Nana and Wendy. It doesn't matter what candy is on these.

I also thought this design may work. :confused3 Either with the same 3 candybars or 3 different ones.

Please don't feel obligated to use these designs. If something works better that's great. I can't wait to see them. :banana:

Here's some of what I have come up with for you...........

Wendy-4.jpg

Nana.jpg

Cody2-1.jpg

Kendall2.jpg

Kendall-2.jpg

Cody-1.jpg

and this is the shirt I designed for my DD for HP this summer * she's a little into roller coasters!)

Coastershirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter