• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Natalie ... now I have to find a way to get to Hershey Park so I can make those wonderful shirts! :lmao::banana: Terrific as usual! :cloud9:

Hi Natalie,

I know you are mega busy, i was just wondering if you had managed to complete my request and if i had missed it.

Thanks so much:goodvibes

I have most probably missed this--but do you have a design for LIVING THE DREAM at CORONADO SPRINGS?? Thanks !

Here's some of what I have come up with for you...........

Wendy-4.jpg

Nana.jpg

Cody2-1.jpg

Kendall2.jpg

Kendall-2.jpg

Cody-1.jpg

and this is the shirt I designed for my DD for HP this summer * she's a little into roller coasters!)

Coastershirt.jpg
Oh Natalie,
I LOVE them. :love: Would you be able to make a Wendy and Nana for the 2nd name design? I'm having a hard time deciding between the 2 designs. I think I'm going to have to make both, one for the day we go to the park and one for the day we go to the "factory". Thank you sooooo much. :)

Hello,
I was wondering if you do invitations? I some done last year and I really loved your disigns

Dang girl....I haven't talked to you in forever, but I am always lurking and watching what you do/create!

Just wanted to pop in and say that those Hershey Park designs are really good! You are branching out!

Awesome work!!!

Can I requestion this one:
http://www.4shared.com/file/49682015/65796cc5/Cinderella.html

It's the Mickey shaped head but with princess theme....

But can the wording just say "Feel Free to Treat Me Like a Princess" and in the upper right ear can it say "Abby"?

And then if you can do a similar one but with Aurora (pink dress) instead of Cinderella - and have it say "Feel Free to Treat Me Like A Princess" and in the upper right ear say "Juliana"?

And one more - same style but with Snow White and "Feel Free to Treat Me Like a Princess" and the name "Abby"?

Oh and it will either be on a white shirt or a dark pink shirt so can you make the writing a good color for either of those shades? THANKS!!!

Thank you!

Hi Natalie,
Not sure if you received my request, among the many, for the pink "in every girl there is a princess" with Princess Tiana? Also, I requested the Animal Kingdom shirts but I like them without the names as well so you can ignore that request ;) Thanks!

Hi Natalie! I wanted to check in and see if you thought you would be able to do the above request. I won't be working on shirts until Aug. but I just wanted to know if you thought you could do it and then I will stop bugging you and wait patiently :laughing: I am so excited for our trip waiting seems to have become quite the challenge! Thanks for all you do for us on the DIS!!

Ok, Natalie ... now I have to find a way to get to Hershey Park so I can make those wonderful shirts! :lmao::banana: Terrific as usual! :cloud9:

Well if anyone makes it to good ole Hershey, Pa.............let me know so I can plan a little meet n greet. I'm still tryin' to work out something with Wendy while she is in my neck of the woods!!!!

REVISION TO PGE #242 LONG REQUEST LIST (crazy 1st trip mom can you tell?)

***Ok I have figured some things out so here is a revised list. The number below are the one's I need, I have eliminated some number on the list. Sorry to be a pain, just trying to be a help (I am so challenged at doing this stuff but I am making some progress).

-my original post is on page 199 #2979 about celebration balloons with parks shadowed in them like on your Christmas ball ornament design. If you are close to it and can get it done great if not, skip to below.

1) We're Celebrating disign with First Trip Magle Family 2009 (This is the mickey ear balloon one)

2) Ariel Star with Amanda on it

3) Rainbow Princess with Amanda in rainbow writing

4) Packer's Mickey Head with Matt on it

6) Jack Sparrow Star with Logan on it

7) Carribbean Beach Resort Welcome with Logan on one and Amanda on the other

12) Tinkerbell Star with Amanda

**I know this is really long, I've tried to download the blanks and change myself but I am extremely computer challenged. If I could have these by July 24th that'd be great, we leave August 1st.

Your talents are amazing! Again I thank you for helping make our first trip to disney so special!

Edited 7/6/09

Hi, we are going to Disney in September and I am making shirts. I LOVE your designs! I was wondering if I could get these four designs for our family:

1. “Here we come” Disney World airplane one that says “Fisher Family 1st Trip to Disney World 2009”

2. Star Wars Mickey (with cast of Star Wars in Mickey Head) with Jedi names underneath
Jedi Sam
Jedi Ben

3. 1st Trip ones (each with a name underneath) —
Tigger--Ben
Pooh--Sam
Mickey--Andy
Daisy--Kaitlyn
Minnie-- Kelly

4. Pirate Mickey design with names:
Ben
Sam

All shirts will be lighter colored (white, grey, light blue) in case you need that information! Thank you SO much!!!!! You are awesome!!!!!!

Emily-1.jpg

Naomi.jpg

Isabella.jpg

Hannah-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lovin all of these NAtalie! Could you do me an Ariel with Jamie
Cinderella with Addi
And if youhave a Belle one with Brandy and one with Stacy
No rush just Love these and don't want to lose it!
Thanks so much
Stacy

OH my goodness, may I please have this design with the names "Linda" and "Disney Diva".
I love Coach:lovestruc

Could I please have a Coach mickey head for Tatum (my little diva)? Thanks, she will love it!! :lovestruc

Do you happen to have a Tiffany disign? She is a big fan of the charm bracelets......

I was wondering if, whenever you have time, You could do some designs for our large family for our very first trip!

I love the design you used in post 3673 i believe with all the characters saying its the first trip could you add in "09" also

Names are as follows:

Emily
Kylie
ashton
zayden
isaiah

Also could you do a Princessprincess: (the one with the blue and pink mickey head) for emily

and a tinkerbell for kylie (she LOVES tink and bright colors)

thank you in advance, take your time and I appreciate all your time and work.
L.woods:lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter