Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie
I just spent the last 2 hours going through only 44 pages of this thread. OMG - they are wonderful!! I am pretty creatively challenged but would like to try and make a few t shirts for our upcoming WDW trip/DCL cruise (early August). Can you help with any of the following: (and if you have already created something similar, please accept my apologies for not making it through all the posts!!)

Patriotic Mickey head (red/white blue - they sell this as a pin and I've seen it in signature lines but haven't found in anyone's photobucket...maybe I'm not checking the right ones??) with one plain (for DH and for kids) and one for me with "OIF veteran".

Thanks!!!

Natalie! Thanks, thanks, thanks so much for the Pirate Mickey star!!!! And for doing it so fast! You are really the best!

Courtney

Natalie, your disigns are just gorgeous! I have been looking at them so much all day long that my eyes are going crossed. They are just all so cute that I can't decide. I would love if you could make me some personalized t-shirt disigns. And to say thanks for your labor of love, I would love to make your daughter and son one of my Disney character hairclippie or bookmarks. Just PM me with their preferences. Thank you in advance.

First of all, for matching Mickey Ear Hat t-shirts (from your photobucket>t-shirt designs>Mickey Ear Hats)
Mickey (first one): Wayne
Minnie: Jen
Buzz: Walter
Cinderella: Mackenzie

Then, for matching father/son shirts, the jedi Mickey with gold name lettering: Wayne, Walter

Then, for Mickey Head t-shirts (from your photobucket>t-shirt designs>Disney Character Designs>Mickey and the Gang):
Sorcerer Mickey: Walter
Pink Minnie with Tiara: Mackenzie

and from here on the disboards:
Pirate Mickey Character Star (post#3733): Walter
Stitch Mickey Head with surfboard (post#3626): blank
Cinderella Mickey Head (the one with the castle in the background and says "in every girl is a little princess"): Mackenzie

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

I just happened to find another thread of yours and I was wondering if you could make me a few things.

Could you make me an invite for Teppan Edo like #134 & 474 on your other thread? You can just put the wording that you usually do about the food being prepared right before you eyes, etc.. I will need three of them with different names on each.
1. Name- Sarah
Date - Wed. July 15th
Time - 12:30

2. Name - Dani
Date - Wed. July 15th
Time - 12:30

3. Name - Donnie
Date - Wed. July 15th
Time - 1:30

Can you also make the cover for the envelope to match? (3) Can you put each person's name on these also?

Can you make an invite o Disney Quest Like post #259 on your other thread?

1. Name - Sarah
Date - Fri. July 17th

2. Name - Dani
Date - Fri. July 17th

3. Name - Donnie
Date - Fri. July 17th

I would like envelope covers also to make with each person's name on them for a total of three also.
Can you make the Fantasmic Mickey Sign for each person above also?
Like post #584 on your other thread.
Date - Tues. July 14th
Time - 9:00
(One for Sarah, One for Dani, and one for Donnie)

THANKS,
Dona Momma

I have to agree your designs are fantastic!!! Is there any way that you would be able to make the following:

Black mickey head with a crown and minnie blank
Red mickey head with a crown with a white outline around the mickey head with a minnie...with the name Kelsey in royal blue with white outline?

I know this is a lot...but thank you very much!!

Kayla-1.jpg

I Love this, Can I have this design with the name Linda. Thanks

Hi Natalie! Could I please get the first Peter Pan/Captain Hook design (post #3755) with the name Patrick? Thank you so very much, you're going to make a 3 year old boy so incredibly happy! :love:

Hi Natalie! Could I please get the first Peter Pan/Captain Hook design (post #3755) with the name Patrick? Thank you so very much, you're going to make a 3 year old boy so incredibly happy! :love:

I'll actually take advantage of this one too. I have a 3 year old Patrick as well (he'll be 4 in two weeks), and this would be great for him also. So THANK YOU Natalie and thank you to LoveLoveNash!

Thanks Natalie! I just wanted to say thanks and let you know I downloaded the autograph book :)

Hi Natalie, I was wondering if you still make autograph book covers? I thought I saw a thread for it but now can not find it. If you do Is it possible to make a Disney cruise one with Mickey and friends and maybe some of the princesses? I need 3. The names are Karina, Sabrina, and Marina. :goodvibes

Oh my goodness these are so cute!!

Would you mind doing a couple for me? We're going to Disney in August.

Can I have this one say Camden:
jedimouse.jpg

and then shirts for the kids for our lilo/stitch breakfast:
stitch.jpg

This for the boys....one Camden one Andrew

And then we have two girls....Kaylie and Katherine....I was wondering if you could do the same thing but have lilo on it??

Thanks so much!!

I know I made a request back on 6/26 for some autograph pages, but I have discovered additional ones that I need.

If it is at all possible, could I please get autograph pages for the following (if the graphics are available) - in the style of your 2010 Autograph Pages:

For our dinner at 1900 Park Fare - Prince Charming, Drizella and Anastasia

For our dinner at Garden Grill - Farmer Mickey, Farmer Pluto, Farmer Chip, Farmer Dale

For our breakfast at Cape May - Goofy, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Mickey and Minnie in Beach attire

For our breakfast at Chef Mickey's - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto in chef attire

Also need one for Captain Jack Sparrow, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, and Cruella DeVille

We leave for our trip on August 5. I totally understand if you don't have time or if the graphics are not available.

Thanks so much and again, I applaud your amazing talent.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter