Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi taekwondo mom

I posted this somewhere else but I was thinking that I should've probably posted this request here on this thread. I don't mean to be nagging, I am just a novice at this forum stuff.

I love your designs! Would you be able to customize the mickey head you did with the little mickey by the cruise ship steering wheel. Inside the head could it say
Matkin (larger font)
family aboard the (smaller font)
Magic

THanks so much. You are too kind to share your designs and do so much work for so many people.
nevermind we are leaving tomorrow so don't worry about it anymore...

Hi I was wondering if you could do a few designs for me please?

Could you do the name Emerson (she is a girl) in club penguin

# 113 with the name Emme (do you have a pink puffle instead of green?)

# 184 Do you have this in Red Sox instead of Yankees? with the name Kristy
o o
#166 Can you do a We O Memere

Sorry if this is too much.
Thank you
Kristy

Hello I love your work! My son ,daughter in law and grandchildren are goig to Disney World at the end of Feb. and i would love the mickey head at the top of post #163 -characters on the side and The Shepard's in the rainbow colors...tia....

Hi, I LOVE your stuff!!!!
I was wondering if I could get the following:
1. Mousehead w/ Captain Minnie with Macy and Disney Magic and 2010 in the ear.
2. Mousehead w/ Captain Minnie with Brinley and Disney Magic and 2010 in the ear.
Mousehead w/ Captain Minnie with Grandma Deb and Disney Magic and 2010 in the ear.
4. 185MH_Red Pirate Min (Red Pirate Minnie) One with Macy, One with Brinley, and One with McKenna and Disney Magic underneath
5. 37MH_Minnie with Macy in Pink and Disney Magic underneath
6. #2DB_Minnie with Brinley and Baby's First Cruise underneath
7. Mickey Head w/ Silver or White Princess Crown and Macy in white or silver to match
8. Mickey Head w/ Silver or White Princess Crown and Brinley in white or silver to match

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Hi there! I love your designs!!! I have been lurking for a while, but I joined so I could request some of your designs for an upcoming trip.
I would love to have

Stitch with the name Jordan
Mickey with the name Jim
Minnie with the name Pat
Tink with the name Jodi
Buzz and Woody with the name Joe

with "2010 World Tour" at the bottom of each.

Thanks so much!!!!

Just came across this thread by accident and love what you've done. We cruise in 20 days, can you help? Would love:

Mickey head with Jerry
Minnie head with Shelly
Minnie head with Laci

2010 in an ear would be great, but not a must
Cruisin' the Magic (underneath)

Trying to wrap up all our FE gifts, door designs and Tshirts for the trip. This would really help!

Thanks Taekwondo mom!

Your work is amazing Taekwando Mom!! My daughter saw these, and went nuts with excitement!! Could you please make some for our upcoming trip? I would greatly appreciate it! Could you please make
the one with

**all the princesses and silver tiara with rainbow letters saying "Princess Charlotte"

** Minnie Mouse--"Heidi"

** Pooh and Friends-- "Charlotte" (yes, she couldn't decide)

** Aerial--"Tina"

** Daisy "Oma"

** Buzzlightyear "Cayden"

** "Birthday Girl" Tinkerbell "Sophie"
Also, can you please put 2010 in the ear
and Walt Disneyworld on the bottom?
You are so awesome for doing this for everyone!
Thank You !!!! :)
Heidi:hug: :cool1:

Hi there,

I read that your house is full of the flu, so I know that this is not important in the grand scheme of things. So when you are up for it and have some time may I request a Mickey head?

Thank you and feel better soon.

Mickey head with 1st cruise in one ear and Disney Magic 2010 under head with Miss Piggy beside the head and Nanna in the head.

Thank you again
Gina

Hi there,

I read that your house is full of the flu, so I know that this is not important in the grand scheme of things. So when you are up for it and have some time may I request a Mickey head?

Thank you and feel better soon.

Mickey head with 1st cruise in one ear and Disney Magic 2010 under head with Miss Piggy beside the head and Nanna in the head.

Thank you again
Gina

Not to worry, I was able to get one.

Hope you are on the mend.:goodvibes

Hi there,
Can you please design a few for me?
- post #637 (blue letters with classic characters) Willem
- Mickey head with Mickey: Willem
- Mickey head with Mickey: Jim
- Mickey head with red Minnie: Helen
- Mickey head with red Minnie: Janet

- all heads with Walt Disney World 2010 at the bottom

Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Helen

I would love to have a Mickey Mouse had design with the name Dylan on it . Also if you have time could you possibly do Incredibles designs. The Incredible Dad that says Micheal, The Incredibles Mom that says Brandi, and the Incredibles Son that says Dylan. Thank YOu.

Hi, I am new at this, but I was wondering if I could get a pink Mickey with the crystal crown. The name I need is Katie. The problem is, I need it by Friday, the 5th. If you can't I understand, but would LOVE to have it.
Thansk so much Andi

Also, can i get the black Mickey head w/Mickey standing next to it (and Walt Disney World below). I need the name Carrick in red.
Thanks again!
Andi

I saw your mickey heads and I love them! You are the first DISigner that I have come across with Easter designs. I would love to have some for our trip this Easter.
I would love to have the Mickey head with Thumper coming out of the egg with the names Tracy, Trent, Annalise, Carol, Rush, Sophie, and Ethan.
I would also really love to have the Mickey head with Stich sitting on the easter egg with the same names.
There is one more Mickey head I would like to have - the one with Mickey and some other characters on a Train - I would love to have that for Trent, and Paw-Paw.
If I am asking too much I understand and would be happy with just the thumper Mickey Head for now.
Thanks a Million
Tracy

Hi,

I'm not sure if you are still doing personal designs, but I was wondering if you could do a few for me.

Plain Mickey Ears with the following red initial in the middle of the face:

R with a Doc picture standing next to ears
R with a Bashful picture standing next to ears
M with a Happy picture standing next to ears
B with a Sneezy picture standing next to ears
J with a Sleepy picture standing next to ears
A with a Grumpy picture standing next to ears

Thanks a bunch!

I don't understand who people are asking to make requests on this thread. The person who started it was asking for a DISign, not doing one.

I believe requests should be posted to the people who supplied DISigns and they probably have their own threads out there!

Or has somebody specific taken over this thread?

I think the DISigner is taekwondo mom. But the last time there was a post from that person with some desings attached was on page 209 - it was in post #3124. So I don't know if they have another thread somewhere else. The last thing the person said was the family had the flu and they would get back to work soon - nothing after that and that was back in October. I am really sad because these were the first Easter Designs I have come across. :confused3
Okay - I think I did find the correct thread - we will see. Thanks for the heads up that this may not be the correct place.
Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter