Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Marion - I am going to look at your Easter Designs right now.
Tracy
Okay - I went and looked - thank you they are perfect - I will add my names myself and save you some time!! Thanks again!!

Hi,
Could you please make two nametags for DVC members at Hilton Head Resort.

The names are:

The Carr Family
The Smith Family

Thank you :)

Hi My dh and I are going to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary in Nov/Dec this year. Could I please get a mouse head with the name "Kevin" and an eyeore on it. Also a "Kim" with a Snow White on it. Would it also be able to get one with Kevin and Kim and Mickey and Minnie with something that says Happy Anniversary or something like 35 magical years. I would greatly appreciate it. THank you so much!

Could you please create two for me. I appreciate it greatly. We will be POR from 11/29 -12/8. This is our first Christmas trip and we are so excited.
Kevin-eeyore or Mickey or both
Kim-Snow White or Mickey both
Thank you so much! You have made my day!

Hi, I am looking for a Minnie mouse head with Kendal in hot pink. (or maybe Kendal underneath it, and 1 on the head) whatever you think would look better.
do you think you could do something like that for me :) ? I would really appreciate it if I might be able to get something today, i procrastinated and just found this site (love it).

Thanks for the help!::MinnieMo

Can i get #18CR fun at castaway Cay
one with The Bissonettes and one with The Deckers
thank you so much

this thread is old....note that the last couple requests have not been answered. I am unclear to which DISigner these are addressed. If an active DISigner, I suggest requesting directly with them... :confused3

taekwondo mom has been inactive for quite sometime (the Meet the DISigners sticky makes this clear)

suggest you start your own thread with a detailed description of what you are looking for

I am new on here and not sure how to even make my own post. I was hoping to get a mickey or minnie head with my daughters name - Daily - on it. I have found mommy and daddy ones but her name never seems to be anywhere. She is a huge lilo and stich fan as well, so maybe something for the front of the shirt with them on it. Thanks

Hi RustManFan. I want to thank you for the park specific mickey heads. They are exactly what I was looking for!!!

Could you do name fills with the names of parks instead of names? With filling to represent each parK?

I would also love to have that Mickey Head with Tinkerbell with Maria and Walt Disney World 2011.

Anything you could create would be much appreciated. Thanks so much for sharing you talent with all of us!

Hi, my family is going To Disney over Thanksgiving. Do you have anything with that type of theme? There are 10 of us, young and not so young :)

Thanks!

Julie

I hope I am not being disrespectful in asking for designs:

BelleDCL.1jpg "Deianeira"

ChipDaleDCL1.jpg "Arissa"

BonVoyage1.jpg "The Underhill Family"

Mickeysailor DCL2.jpg"Matt"

MinniesailorDCL2.jpg "Dawn"

chipbirthdayonboard1.jpg "Arissa"

dalebirthdayonboard2.jpg "Nara"

Santahattinkerbelle.jpg

DCL-wondernametag-1.jpg "The Underhill Family"

santahat-chipdale.jpg

Thank you, for making the best of our holiday with your family and friends. Awaiting your response....

Hi I am a first time user here :confused: and im not sure how this works but i need help finding a zebra Minnie mouse head with a hot pink bow and if possible customized with my little girl's name on it her name is Yareli. hope somebody out there can help me. I would greatly appreciate it. thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter