Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billwendy

DIS Veteran
HI - I was wondering if anyone still did the mickey/minnie mouse head designs with names on them? I am making some shirts for a family going to WDW and would love a Minnie head with Isabelle on it, a Minnie with Alicia and a Mickey with Matt on it.....Thanks!! Wendy

0mickeyblank-Matt.jpg

0minnieblankAlicia.jpg

0minniebIsabelle.jpg

HI,
I was wondering by any chance do you have the characters in their christmas attire. I would love to get (3) different character in their christmas attire with our names.
If so maybe:
Eddie with Mickey
Sonya With Tink (or Minnie)
Asa with Goofy (or Donald)
With Walt Disney World and no date.
Thanks in advance,
Sonya:)

Hi! Can someone do the Ballerina Minnie with the black head; personalized with Abigail; and underneath "Alabama Dance Academy"?? I requested this from someone recently but I think she isn't designing for a time, and the recital is coming up soon! TIA!!!!:goodvibes

HI,
I was wondering by any chance do you have the characters in their christmas attire. I would love to get (3) different character in their christmas attire with our names.
If so maybe:
Eddie with Mickey
Sonya With Tink (or Minnie)
Asa with Goofy (or Donald)
With Walt Disney World and no date.
Thanks in advance,
Sonya:)

If you want any changes let me know.

0tinkmvcp2Sonya2.jpg

0mvmcpmickeeddie.jpg

0goofymcASA.jpg

0mvmcpdonaldasa.jpg

Hi! Can someone do the Ballerina Minnie with the black head; personalized with Abigail; and underneath "Alabama Dance Academy"?? I requested this from someone recently but I think she isn't designing for a time, and the recital is coming up soon! TIA!!!!:goodvibes

Let me know if you want any changes:

mickeyearwdwmom-Abigail2.jpg

Hi everyone!
We are going to WDW in 20 days!! I am looking for a Mickey head shirt with a crown for son (4) Carson and one for Daughter (7) Alyssa with princess crown on it. Thank you!!

I have a question. Can we wear these shirts with the design (logo) on them to Disney World? Is there a copyright that they might object to? I was thinking of making them for our grand gathering of family that we are doing in July.

Thanks
Laurie

We have made several design tshirts no one has said anything negative .. The only issue Disney has is the people who sell the copyright items..

Thanks!!! These are awesome. We are taking my son's family next month to Disney and I want to get the shirts for us for then.I asked them to let me know what character each wants so hopefully I can get back to request the design tomorrow.

Laurie
We have made several design tshirts no one has said anything negative .. The only issue Disney has is the people who sell the copyright items..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter