• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't going until Jan, so no rush on these at all. Can you make me three Mickey heads?

Justin (blue, with Goofy)
Cassandra (red w/ mickey)
Carrington (pink, w/ Minnie)

Sorry, lots of long names in the family.

Hi! Can I please request the tink name from post #2955 with the names Taylor, Mallori, Karrlea and Bailey.

Thank You!

Bailey.jpg

Karrela.jpg

Mallori.jpg

Taylor.jpg

Can I request a design please?

I'd love to have a black Mickey head, classic Cindrella on one side, with the name Jennifer inside, and 2009 in one ear.
Also a black Mickey head, with Aurora on one side and Alexandra inside with 2009 in one ear.
Could I also get the princesses next to a black mickey head with Jennifer in rainbow text inside. And the same with Alexandra inside.

TIA.

Hi taekwondo mom

I posted this somewhere else but I was thinking that I should've probably posted this request here on this thread. I don't mean to be nagging, I am just a novice at this forum stuff.

I love your designs! Would you be able to customize the mickey head you did with the little mickey by the cruise ship steering wheel. Inside the head could it say
Matkin (larger font)
family aboard the (smaller font)
Magic

THanks so much. You are too kind to share your designs and do so much work for so many people.

Hello Taekwondomom,

I have been trying to get a post through I hope this works, my sisters family and mine are going to Disney in Jan and we want to make shirts, and I really like your designs, how can we go about ordering them? They are wonderful.

Hi there! I'm just getting into this fun t-shirt making, and am hoping to make shirts for my three children for our trip next week at WDW.

I've found a design for my daughter, but haven't been able to find one for my sons. In another thread, taekwondomom was helping quite a bit, but I'm not sure if she still is. Anyone that can help, I'd really appreciate it. ETA, I see that Taekwandomom is still here. Yay!

I'd love something for my son Noah, whose 12th bd we are celebrating on our trip. And I'd also like a Mickey head with Luke in it for my 6 year. Thanks so much for either creating those designs for me or telling me how or where to find it myself!

Hello Taekwondomom,
i was hoping you could make some mouse heads for me? we like your number 206mh for that i needs names of Trudy, Sandy, Tim, T.J. , Kelsey, Sam

and we love 168M pink for Sam, Sandy, Trudy, Kelsey
and 7 mh safari for Tim and T.J.

Would you be able to create those for us?

thank you

Is there anyway to get some similiar ones for our family who is heading to Disney for Thanksgiving and we plan on having our Christmas Card picture taken then?

Julie with Holiday Tink
Zachary with Holiday Chip-n-Dale
Jon with Holiday Grumpy

All with Happy Holidays on the Bottom?

Thank you!!!

Can we get the following for our family Christmas vacation? Thank you sooooo very much!
All with black Mickey heads and Walt Disney World underneath.

Mike with Kim Possible
Nikki with Eeyore
Kelsie with Bambie
Nick with Goofy
Quincy with Thumper
Peri with Perry the Platapus
Gary with Goofy (maybe a different pose than Nick's)
Lori with Tinkerbell
Garrett with Winnie the Pooh
Rachel with Zack and Cody

Trip coming up soon. Really need mickey head with mr and mrs Incredible on left side that says 'Celebrating 40 Incredible Years' and Walt Disney World 2009 underneath. Can you help me?

Hi Taekwondo_mom--
Hope everyone at your house has fully recovered from the flu bug, seems like it can linger for what feels like forever. When you get a chance, could I bother you to do a Dr. Doofenschmirtz Mickey Head with the name "Brian", but without Disney World written underneath? My DH decided he'd rather have Dr. D than the dad from the show.

Thanks so much!

Hi Taekwondomom--
Hope everyone at your house has fully recovered from the flu bug, seems like it can linger for what feels like forever. When you get a chance, could I bother you to do a Dr. Doofenschmirtz Mickey Head with the name "Brian", but without Disney World written underneath? My DH decided he'd rather have Dr. D than the dad from the show.

Thanks so much!

just bumping, wondering if you will be able to help me with this. :thanks:

When you are feeling better could you please do the Sorcerer Mickey design (like in post 3103) with the names Jim, Becky & Sarah (seperate). No hurry we are not going for 11 months, but if I don't request it while I'm thinking about it I will forget. I do hope you and your loved ones are feeling better. Thanks, Becky

Hi your designs are great.

Could I please get you to make Mickey and the gang letters with the names:
Chris, Vicki, Logan & Evan?

Thank you.

Hello, I hope you are feeling better!!! There is no rush, but I'm wondering if I could request the following -

Captain Mickey with the name Paul
Captain Mickey - Peter
Captain Mickey - Robbie
Captain Minnie - Yvonne
Captain Minnie - Mary
Captain Minnie - Kathy

All with Disney Wonder 2010

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter