Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI there! I was wondering if I could get a set of ears for my family. We are sailing on DCL on Christmas. I posted on the main page but then realized I hshould have posted here. I want to make magnets for our doors. The names are Tony (mickey would be great), Shannon (Minne would work or anything else mom like!!) and finally Emily (she loves the crocodile from peter pan but that may be pushing it! just no princesses. She is so anti princess!!!) Thanks so much. I am so in awe of your talent!!
Shannon

0aPeterPan_crocem.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwsh.jpg

0aMickey2to-1.jpg

hi Taekwondo mom. i was wondering if you could personalize one of your disigns for me? it's #11pa (my happy place). could you take the my happy place off and put the names individually on them at the bottom for disney world... Dominic, Vinnie, Clutter Family. thanks so much.!

0a4parksreddom-1.jpg

0a4parksredvin-1.jpg

0a4parksredclu-1.jpg

Hi! Love your DISigns :love: and wondering if I could get Halloween stick figures with "The Andrews Family" with the dad figure - Craig, mom - Sharon, daughter - Kelsie, and son - Austin. I don't have authority to paste hyperlinks in yet :confused3 so sorry for that! We are leaving for our trip on Oct. 31!!!! :rotfl2:
Thanks so so so so much!!!!
Sharon

Could I have the following Black Mickey Heads with the Phinneas & Ferb Characters-

Candace- Kaylee
Phinneas- Nate
Ferb- Max
Dr. Doofinsmerstz- Derek
The Mom- Kelli
Perry- Grandpa
Isabella- Grandma

Please and Thank You!

Want to make sure I asked correctly on the last post but what I would like is the name AMBER spelled out with High School Musical Characters...I looked in your photo bucket but only found The Incredibles. Sorry for the 2nd post but wanted to get it right. Thanks!

:goodvibes
thank you thank you thank you!!! My daughter is going to flip over having her own Crocodile magent!! You have made our cruise so special!!! thakns!
Shannon

Hi! Love your DISigns :love: and wondering if I could get Halloween stick figures with "The Andrews Family" with the dad figure - Craig, mom - Sharon, daughter - Kelsie, and son - Austin. I don't have authority to paste hyperlinks in yet :confused3 so sorry for that! We are leaving for our trip on Oct. 31!!!! :rotfl2:
Thanks so so so so much!!!!
Sharon

I used Lisabelle's blanks

AndrewsFamly.jpg

AndrewsFamly2.jpg

Can I possibly ask for one more... Can I get the name Amber with High School Musical characters? Thanks again

Want to make sure I asked correctly on the last post but what I would like is the name AMBER spelled out with High School Musical Characters...I looked in your photo bucket but only found The Incredibles. Sorry for the 2nd post but wanted to get it right. Thanks!

amber.jpg

amber_2.jpg

Veronica-
Thank you so much! I love them! My whole family loves Phinneas & Ferb even my not-loving-disney husband. He especially loves Dr. Doofenmertsz. I can't wait until he sees the shirt!

Hi! Can I please request the tink name from post #2955 with the names Taylor, Mallori, Karrlea and Bailey.

Thank You!

Hello! I was wondering if I could make a request.... #111MH_GoofyGolf with Walt Disney World 2010 underneath and the name "Paco" in the mickey head?

MUCH THANKS!
Francine:wizard:

Hello... I was wondering if I you can make me some designs:love:

#30MH-Buzz w/ 09 & WDW- Josh
#30MH-Buzz w/ 09 & WDW- Elijah
#175MH-Gif Sar Mickey- w/09 & WDW- Josh
#175MH-Gif Sar Mickey- w/09 & WDW- Elijah
#186MH-Pirate Mickey Bird-w/09 &WDW- Josh
#186MH-Pirate Mickey Bird-w/09 &WDW- Elijah
#207MH-Mic BD Josh 5th 2009(with the blue bday hat)
#108MH-Queen & Mater- w/09, WDW & First Trip-Elijah
MH Squirt -w/ 09 & WDW- Josh
MH Squirt -w/ 09 & WDW- Elijah
MH Sorcerer Mickey-w/ 09 & WDW- Josh
MH Sorcerer Mickey-w/ 09 & WDW- Elijah

Thank you soooooooo much! :hug:

The H1N1 Flu has hit our house :scared1: DD and myself :sad2:

So if you have made a request or sent a PM I will get to them as soon as I can in a few days .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter