• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Very happy, stalked and now we’re at BCV,

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I had used all BCV points for DS and family for a special celebration for them, and have been unable to get us in at BCV when it’s swimming weather this year. Even checked this morning, but an hour ago, I got our two nights at BCV in two weeks!

The two days are after a cruise, and our guests are good friends and are celebrating. Our friend turns 80, May 10th. :cake:

Years ago, they were the first people who stayed in The Beach Club!

The two days are after a cruise, and our guests are good friends and are celebrating. Our friend turns 80, May 10th. :cake:

Years ago, they were the first people who stayed in The Beach Club!
Congraduiatons on getting your spot and stounds like it will be a special stay!!

Oh my, I forgot, he turns 82 (not 80) when we are with them. :) We have Beaches and Cream….for the meal on his birthday, our friend, another Tom, loves their ice cream.

I had used all BCV points for DS and family for a special celebration for them, and have been unable to get us in at BCV when it’s swimming weather this year. Even checked this morning, but an hour ago, I got our two nights at BCV in two weeks!
Did you have a waitlist too? Or just were stalking?

Did you have a waitlist too? Or just were stalking?
I have two other waitlists, so I was just stalking. I would have taken a dedicated two bedroom or a lock off. What became available was the dedicated two bedroom.

I now have two points in holding, but that’s not important to me. We have a two bedroom in BCV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter