Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss you posting these? :confused3 It was post # 2567. If you can't do them I understand, but if you took the time to do them I want to make I use them.:lovestruc

Thanks,
Kristina

I did post them a bit ago. They are all in my 4shared files. I can post them again later too. :)

Here are all but one. I will get to it if I can this week. :) Is the first one yours? I have it written as so, but I could be wrong.

These are absolutely wonderful!!!! :love: We love them all so much! :yay: very nice additions to "dream" design :thumbsup2 I can't wait to transfer them on our FE and t-shirts!
Yes, Millie, "The Raskin family" is ours!
Thank you so so much!!!! :flower3: :hug:

Hi Millie, I found out I can get the designs on my home computer. As a matter of fact the family design you finished has my son Jaxson name spelled incorreclty. I love the design and my kids loved it too. I'll keep checking on the home computer for the designs to come through. And if you need to finish others first it's no big deal since we don't sail until October.

I'm just thankful and very impressed you can keep up with all this with your school schedule. Thanks a ton for all you do.

Dave

Millie,

Finding the designs you made for us today really turned my day around. Thank you SO much for your beautiful work! I can't wait to surprise our other family members traveling with us. :)

You mentioned letting you know about the borders ... would you mind posting the Jen fill without a border or design except in the letters? I'm trying to match the style with some names I found in your shared files.

Thank you again!!!

Milliepie,

I was wondering if you do non-Disney designs. I would like a life preserver design with the Carnival Triumph on it, 2011 and any other beach picture or another cruise type picture in the middle of the picture (ship).

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate all you do for people you do not know.

Thanks again

Hello! I have been looking but I am worried I missed mine. Have you by any chance done #3166 or#3421? I don't need them until May 14th but I didn't want to miss them.

Thanks

Just wanted to pop in and say :cheer2:THANK YOU!!:cheer2: for sharing all of your blank designs. Your flag Mickey heads are perfect for the Epcot passport I am making my daughter!

Hi Millie

Your DISigns are amazing. Can I request the following DISigns for our family please?

1) tangled_mh_purple with Olivia under the crown and I'm Celebrating my Birthday on top and Feel Free to Treat me Like a Princess underneath.

2) MinnieMHpastel with We're with the Birthday girl 11th November 2002 in one ear and 2011 in the other ear.

3) 2011_Gold_princess with Francesca's Autograph Book at the bottom and My 1st Trip to the Magic.

Thanks in advance

Liv

Hi. I saw that you designed a darth goofy. Can you design a Darth Vader Mickey?

Thank you.

This is the best I have for Darth Mickey right now. Hope it helps. :)

Did I miss you posting these? :confused3 It was post # 2567. If you can't do them I understand, but if you took the time to do them I want to make I use them.:lovestruc

Thanks,
Kristina

Hi Millie, I found out I can get the designs on my home computer. As a matter of fact the family design you finished has my son Jaxson name spelled incorreclty. I love the design and my kids loved it too. I'll keep checking on the home computer for the designs to come through. And if you need to finish others first it's no big deal since we don't sail until October.

I'm just thankful and very impressed you can keep up with all this with your school schedule. Thanks a ton for all you do.

Dave

Glad you can get them. I fixed the family design for you and updated the link. Here are a few more. :)

Hello! I have been looking but I am worried I missed mine. Have you by any chance done #3166 or#3421? I don't need them until May 14th but I didn't want to miss them.

Thanks
Hi millie

I've been checking in but not sure if I missed 3255?

Not quite there yet. Sorry! :)

Just wanted to pop in and say :cheer2:THANK YOU!!:cheer2: for sharing all of your blank designs. Your flag Mickey heads are perfect for the Epcot passport I am making my daughter!
beautiful work

Thank you, glad to help! :goodvibes

Millie,

I would also love a picture using the surfboard. If you do a non-Disney version with the following names.
Joshua
Paul
Hayden
Trevor
Ben
Patrick
Noah

Thanks

Hey Millie! Sorry to bother you since I know you are very busy school and what-not but I wanted to see if you were going to be able to get request #3049 done by April 7? We leave on the 8th so would really really like to have these for our door if possible. Thanks for everything you do on here! Your images are so great!! :thumbsup2

I'll add the fills here in when they are done. :)

Millie,

Finding the designs you made for us today really turned my day around. Thank you SO much for your beautiful work! I can't wait to surprise our other family members traveling with us. :)

You mentioned letting you know about the borders ... would you mind posting the Jen fill without a border or design except in the letters? I'm trying to match the style with some names I found in your shared files.

Thank you again!!!

No probelm. :goodvibes

Millie,

You're the best! Thank you again for so generously spreading pixie dust on everyone's vacations! Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Kristin

Hey Millie..I wasn't suer if you do this one and I missed it..but the one with the oasis where you had happy anniversary..can you just remove the happy anniversary. Let me know if you already did this and I missed it

You are soo funny.... I totally understasnd..

These are all good, but if you can take the happy annviersary off.that would be good...and they don't leave UNTIL may....so I can even repost and let you work on others...just let me kow..

I would love to let you all know where I am, but I don't even know. I'm trying to keep up, but there are so many who need something as soon as possible and I am all over the place trying to get them all in. I have a couple in the 2700's a few in the 2800's and so on. There are some that I haven't even seen yet.

Here are your chairs. I hope that they are the right ones. Let me know if not. :)

Millie, where can I find the graphic for the Mexican Riviera 4.17.11? Also, might have " Diez Noches Calientes en la Riviera Mexicana!"
Thanks!!

Hi Millie

I've been browsing through all of your wonderful work and wondered if you'd be able to do a journal front cover for me for my two daughters if you had the time?

One to read: Isabel's Walt Disney World Journal May 2011
and the other: Amelia's Walt Disney World Journal May 2011

Both designs could be the same for both of them and I thought perhaps the group Disney character pictures might look good, although I'll leave the design entirely up to you as you clearly know more about this than me!! My daughters are 9 and 7.

Thank you in advance.

Kate

Hey Millie..I wasn't suer if you do this one and I missed it..but the one with the oasis where you had happy anniversary..can you just remove the happy anniversary. Let me know if you already did this and I missed it

You are soo funny.... I totally understasnd..

These are all good, but if you can take the happy annviersary off.that would be good...and they don't leave UNTIL may....so I can even repost and let you work on others...just let me kow..

Was this the one? I can't remember exactly, so please let me know if it's not. :)

http://www.4shared.com/photo/k8cgWFu0/Denny_Lisa_oasis_chairs.html

Hello,

I wanted to see if I could get this one:

with Sandra and Michael and the date should be changed to 10.18.97

Also,

The lady and tramp one on the beach with Michael in one heart and Sandra in another heart.

Thank You. :thumbsup2

Edit: I just noticed the picture disappeared. It was in the romance folder titled Jenifer_and_David_mm_hearts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter