Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millipie - your work is AMAZING !!!

I have a few questions:

If I look in your shared files and find something I like, do I download it and then will that give me the blank that I can fill in myself?

I just need a couple of names (my grandkids), but am sure I will see something else I would love to have!!

Thanks for your help - and I LOVE what you do!!

~~Tracey

Hi, I would love to have a "Poppo" name fill, perhaps like the Daddy Mickey Fill?
Daddy_Mickey_fill.html

Thanks so much! How will I find it? Will it be added to your 4shared or in this thread? You are really talented. Thanks for sharing that talent with all of us!

Here is POPPO for you. :)

Hi Millie:

I can't believe you can keep up with all this, it's truly amazing. I hope it won't seem like I'm taking advantage, but your designs are so awesome I think our entire door will be filled with them if you can fulfill my request. Hope it isn't too much and if it is just let me know. If possible I'd like to request the following:

1)MH family with DCL logo and Disney Dream, Bahamas October 31, 2011, the Williams Family - Dave (adult male), Julie (adult female), Jaxson (child male), Paige (child female), and Peyton (child male) all with black hair and red Mickey/Minnie shirts (unless there's a way to make them Iowa Hawkeye shirts).
2)Mickey Head w/monogram names - The Williams Family Dave, Julie, Jaxson, Peyton, Paige
3)Beach chairs Dream 2011 Mickey/Goofy clouds Dave - Mickey chair, Julie Minnie, Jaxson and Peyton pirates, Paige Tangled
4)Castaway fab 5 beach towels Dave, Julie, Jaxson, Peyton, and Paige
5)Buzz, Woody, Jessie Iowa Hawkeyes if possible. If not, Buzz Chiefs, Peyton Colts, Paige Yankees
6)Mickey Head w/Mickey Pirate Dave
7)Mickey Head w/Minnie Island Julie
8)Mickey Head w/Stitch Pirate
9)Mickey Head w/Goofy Pirate
10)Mickey Head w/Tangled Pirate or some Tangled variation

I know this is a ton and if you can't do any or parts I'll completely understand. Also, since we don't cruise until October we have plenty of time if you need to move me back. The only thing I'm not sure of is how to know when they are ready and do you always just post them back here?

Thanks so much!!!
Dave

Here's the family. I don't know why I didn't write the rest down, but I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Millipie - your work is AMAZING !!!

I have a few questions:

If I look in your shared files and find something I like, do I download it and then will that give me the blank that I can fill in myself?

I just need a couple of names (my grandkids), but am sure I will see something else I would love to have!!

Thanks for your help - and I LOVE what you do!!

~~Tracey

Thank you Tracey for the compliment. :goodvibes
Yes, if you download any blank that I have you are free to fill it in yourself. :)

I LOVE your work...I would love to be able to get the Princess Eva name that you have on the 4shared site but they say the file is invalid. Is it possible that I can get it for our MAW trip? PRETTY PLEASE???? This is a great way to have her dress in "style" w/o spending the $$$. I am not that crafty! LOL Thanks so much!!!

I LOVE your work...I would love to be able to get the Princess Eva name that you have on the 4shared site but they say the file is invalid. Is it possible that I can get it for our MAW trip? PRETTY PLEASE???? This is a great way to have her dress in "style" w/o spending the $$$. I am not that crafty! LOL Thanks so much!!!

I updated the link for you. :goodvibes

Good Morning!

What will happen when your thread reaches 250 pages? Does it automatically close down? I am asking b/c my request has not been done yet (and no rush b/c we don't leave until Oct!) but I wasn't sure if it will still happen and/or where to look.

Hope you take a much needed break and come back soon to Dis! Your work is soooooo much fun to look at. I wish we were staying at more parks and more days so we can use more shirts!

Good Morning!

What will happen when your thread reaches 250 pages? Does it automatically close down? I am asking b/c my request has not been done yet (and no rush b/c we don't leave until Oct!) but I wasn't sure if it will still happen and/or where to look.

Hope you take a much needed break and come back soon to Dis! Your work is soooooo much fun to look at. I wish we were staying at more parks and more days so we can use more shirts!

I was thinking about that and I believe that someone asked me a few posts ago too. I'll probably start a new thread just to post the rest and then have Penny lock that when I'm done. I think with yours I said I'd pm you since your is going to take a bit more time, or if you want to send me your email I can email you when they are done. :goodvibes

Hi, Millie,

I'm a big fan of your work and a repeat customer :) When you have time, I would like to request (with no borders):

Jen -- Tangled character fill

In the Disney Cruise font in your tagline where it says "click here for photobucket":
Ford Family (not stacked, please)
Grammy
Papa

3 copies of Dream Big image
Dates are May 1-5, 2011 for all 3 (spell out May please)
The Fords
The Hills
The Bivens

Thank you so much! My kids loved your magnets on our first cruise, and I know our other family members will on our upcoming trip. :)

Here are your requested DISigns. Let me know if you want borders added. :goodvibes

Hi Millie,
I have been looking at your designs for the last two evenings - you are very talented! I love them ALL!:thumbsup2
Could you please make these name fill-ins; I will use them for t-shirts, FE decorating, and magnets. Thank you so much for your help.

KATYA: http://www.4shared.com/photo/2kfnvBIX/Kelseytinkfill.html

VADIM: http://www.4shared.com/photo/Jwbd82DS/CarltonGrumpyfill.html

YELENA: http://www.4shared.com/photo/usMRp57m/Lilia_Tangled_fill.html

DREAM cruise: http://www.4shared.com/photo/7-Nx5ly3/Kari_fab_6_fill_wtink2.html

DREAM: http://www.4shared.com/photo/X4lj2x_6/Katiedclfill.html

If you can make them all, it's great; if not, any that you are able to do will be great help :flower3:

Here are all but one. I will get to it if I can this week. :) Is the first one yours? I have it written as so, but I could be wrong.

Milliepie.....You did a graphic back in Dec for me , it's in your shared files under Birthday World....Do you know where I can find it without the "for my bday my husband & kids gave me"? I wanted to alter it to use for the kids and friends of ours as we surprise the kids this fall. I don't yet have the program where I can remove the words so if you can lead me in the rt direction for the background and the WORLD graphic on it...thanks

Milliepie.....You did a graphic back in Dec for me , it's in your shared files under Birthday World....Do you know where I can find it without the "for my bday my husband & kids gave me"? I wanted to alter it to use for the kids and friends of ours as we surprise the kids this fall. I don't yet have the program where I can remove the words so if you can lead me in the rt direction for the background and the WORLD graphic on it...thanks

Here you go. :)

Here's the family. I don't know why I didn't write the rest down, but I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Hi Millie, I don't know why, but your designs no longer come through for me. I just get the red box. Can you put these in your 4 shared files when finished so I can get them there? Or I could send you a pm with my email address if you could send them there. I'm really excited to see all the designs you're doing for me.

Thanks.

Can you please do some name fills for me?

Katherine - Belle & Beast fill

Kristina - Dopey fill

Alice - Tink fill

Matthew - Buzz fill

Andrew - Mickey fill

Fred - Mickey fill

Thanks

Did I miss you posting these? :confused3 It was post # 2567. If you can't do them I understand, but if you took the time to do them I want to make I use them.:lovestruc

Thanks,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter