Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Millipie
We are on the Magic for Easter - April 23-30. Do you have any designs with Bunny Ears? I would love to have something with Easter theme and the dates of our cruise. Your designs are so great.

Huge thanks!

HI Millie-

Thank you so much for our deck chairs. The boys love them.

I maybe able to get you some pics when I return for new journal pages.

I love the tiaras. My bf and I are going on Dream girls getaway in November-would love to get one with Debbie and one with Judy for that cruise.

You probably don't have time before I leave in a week, but would still like it for future cruises: the surfboard design:
Goofy-Ray
Cinderella-Judy
Donald-Michael
Dale-Zachary
Woody-Christopher
with no date or ship name (again for reuse) with the DCL logo maybe.

Thank you again

Hello. :)

Here they are. I also did a few of the baltic pages for you. I'll do the rest as I can. I hope you are well! :hug:

Millie..hope all is well...I hate looking in your Shared Files LOL..I found some more stuff ...you made some halloween cruise disigns...so I can't wait till you are ready to open up another thread!!!! Sometimes I just need to wait instead of requesting so early in the game...but its so hard to choose....have a good one.

Millie..hope all is well...I hate looking in your Shared Files LOL..I found some more stuff ...you made some halloween cruise disigns...so I can't wait till you are ready to open up another thread!!!! Sometimes I just need to wait instead of requesting so early in the game...but its so hard to choose....have a good one.

Technically, you requested some already and I'm just about to finish your requests, so if you were to sneak a little edit in there, I just might see it. ;)

I still have to finish up, but I do have these done for you. :goodvibes

I LOVE your work.

Can you make me the deck chair design for the Dream 2011 with these names:

Mike
Jenn
Melanie
Sara
Cindy
Bill
Tracie
Rob

Could you also do the above names on individual Mickey heads with characters of your choice??
Thank you for the magic you bring!
:goodvibes

I have so many mickey heads and I think I have one for each of your names. I'll post my choice here, but if you would like to look in my files under request completed, mickey heads I have them all in alphabetical order :)

Hi Millie! Your disigns are amazing! I've had so much fun looking thru your 4shared account! I was wondering if it is possible for you to make me a Michigan State University Mickey Head? I saw a couple UofM heads, but DH would leave me if I made shirts with that - we bleed green in our house! Thanks!
Janna

Green blood... That would be interesting to see. ;)

Here you go. :goodvibes

Hello,I love your designs. You did some for me a few weeks ago,can you do one more for me. I really like these

http://dc176.4shared.com/img/Jeta4b_B/s7/Magicaldclsorcerermickey.jpg
http://dc127.4shared.com/img/X48Oxqpa/s3/Magic_2010_Believe_dcl_tink.jpg

but wondering if you can change the wording to "You have to Believe in the Magic"

I prefer the one w/Tinkerbell only without the moon w/sleigh.

Sailing Sept 24 E. Caribbean, Magic

Thank you.:thanks:

I hope this is how you wanted them. Please let me know if you need any changes. :)

Regarding post 2968, I love the one with the Dream and Mickey ears w/stars. Can I please get that with just the Disney Dream under the ship as shown and the dates in the right ear of November 6 - 10, 2011. Thank you so much! :wizard:

Not sure If I posted this for you yet. Just in case I didn't. :goodvibes

Hi there. I wonder if I might request some door signs designs for an upcoming Disney cruise (Dream) that my family and I are sailing on. I'm really new to all of this, so please forgive me if I'm missing anything here.
Do you have any Mickey heads/ears that I could get everyone's name on? I've seen some that have a character in the bottom right corner, and the person's name in one of the ears. Is that possible? I'd be really interested in seeing 4 of those with the following names/characters:

Emma (with Minnie Mouse)
Nicholas (with Goofy)
Mama (with Daisy Duck)
Dad (with Mickey Mouse)

...OR what ever is easiest. I'm not picky, and would be grateful with anything.

I've also seen (in your previous work) many 'cruise'-type backgrounds. Would it be possible to get a fun 'family' door sign design saying something like: "Cruising on the Dream, 2012" or "2012... Our DREAMs have come true." I would be open to anything!

Many thanks.

Here you go. :)

THANKS SO MUCH !! I LOVE THEM ALL!! You have such a kind heart for doing this for all of us!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Millie - I mised that Disney Dream one (above). Very clever:thumbsup2 Penny

Sorry, I have no advice for the fill because I don't use Photoshop, but I bet Jordak would know. Not sure though. I'm so happy you are experimenting. Have you had the chance to make any more of your own DISigns?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pic. :) I will ask Jordak about my outline and see if he has any advice.

I have made a couple of my own disigns (some name fills and mickey heads with characters). I made one disign for my DS with the princesses and kisses all around that says I'm a total princess magnet (he's 2 and LOVES the princesses-especially when they give him kisses!). I'm trying to figure out how to post pics. :) Maybe eventually I'll figure it out....:thumbsup2

Hi Millipie,

Most important--I know you are incredibly busy and I want to say THANK YOU for all you do for everyone!

I just wanted to check in to see if you would be able to get to my request in post #3310 by the end of next week? We leave on March 28th and my DS4 has been asking about when he will see his "Nemo" t-shirt every day. He loved the Christmas shirts you did for us! :) Thanks.

Buck

I hope this is how you wanted it. I can remove anything if it's too busy for you. I can even change the background if you prefer something different. :goodvibes

Millie, I am addicted to your work. Amazing. We used your designs on our Disney cruise. We will be heading to the parks sometime later this year after my husband returns from Afghanistan. I was wondering if you could make a mickey head using Jake and the neverland Pirates. I have 3 boys and they LOVE that show. Thank you for all that you do!!:worship:

I hope this is how you wanted it. I can remove anything if it's too busy for you. I can even change the background if you prefer something different. :goodvibes

UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!!! THANK YOU so much for the disigns!

Ben (DS4) says, "I like them! I want to say thank you. I will put them on. Have a good day. And thank you." :cool1:

They are perfect! I truly appreciate all you do to brighten others' lives! I wish you the best as you wrap up and take a "vacation" for yourself! Good luck with school too!

Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter