Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie, I looked in your designs and didn't see anything like this, so thought I would put the request out!

Do you think you could do a couple designs for me based on the races at WDW? In October 2011, I plan on running in Mickey's Halloween 5K and in Feb. 2012 I'm going to run in the Princess 1/2 Marathon. I was wondering if you could come up with a design for me to put on my running shirts for each of these events?? :flower3: I would also love one that says "training" for the 1/2 Princess marathon on it as well so I can wear it when I'm training!

The 5K is definitely based around Halloween(THIS HAS CHANGED, SEE BELOW), and the Princess 1/2 is girlie/pink/princess-y! My name is Karen, and other than that, I don't have any specifics I need, just thought you might come up with something fun for me to put on my shirts! I know you are super busy just doing fills and things you already have designed, so if you can't do it, just let me know! Obviously I have lots of time, so no hurry!! Thanks so much! :lovestruc

Also, do you have any friend's designs or BFF's designs? We may be bringing my dd's bff and thought it would be neat if they had matching designs, but I can't find anything? My dd's name is Savannah and her friend's name is Leslee if you can come up with something! They are both into pre-teen stuff, pirates, skulls, pink & black, etc.

Edited to say I already have a 5K design, no need to make one! Any way to lighten you load!!

I had a few princess marathon I did previously and I made a new one with Belle for you. I hope you like Belle. :laughing:
I wasn't really sure what to do with the bff one, I have a teenage boy, so not sure what the girls are into really. I did them a few different ways for light or dark shirts. I hope one of these will work for you. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie.
I know I'm way early requesting this. If you have it, Can I you make a Disney Fantasy Itinerary for me?
June 23-30th 2012
Port Canaveral
At Sea
Grand Cayman
Costa Maya
Cozumel
At Sea
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral

Thanks so much

Here you go. :)

Hi-- Could I please get a "GABE" name fill with Buzz Lightyear (similar to the Alfiebuzzfill.jpg) and an "EVAN" with Animal Kingdom Mickey and Minnie (similar to Alyssaakfillmm.jpg).

Thanks soooo much!

Here are your names. :)

I was just wondering if you made a design with an airplane on it that says my first plane ride & I am going to Disney. If you can't thats ok I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one! Also with the name John William on it. Maybe with mickey too?

Here is one for you. :)

Hi Milliepie~ If you cant get to this I'ts OK ,I understand your work is in popular demand :) I would like to do pillow cases again, If you can squeeze me in, I would like namefills for:

Rogan....something princess,pastel ,with a border around it?

Evalie.....something minnie,pastel,polka dots,with a border

Thanks Milliepie:flower3:

I'm sorry I was unable to get these to you in time for your cruise. I saw that you still wanted them for your next one, here they are. Thanks for understanding. :goodvibes

Milliepie, they are perfect! You did great, the girls will LOVE them! Thank you so much for all the time you put into making designs, that pixiedust makes the trip all most special! :goodvibes

Thank you SO much for getting these done in time for our cruise! They are going to look FABULOUS on our door! Only 10 days left, wooohooo!!! :cool1:

sorry to bug you again. I have been pouring over your 4shared, and have a longish list :lmao: There is absolutely no rush we have plenty of time before our trip! so here goes!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/_XZHwI1I/Juliatinkfill.html
this one with "Zofia"

You did a Toy Story Mania one a couple pages back, and I would love it with these names:
Andrew
Benjamin
Nathan
Maximilian

I can't seem to find the Jack Skellington name fill that I saw here, but could you do it with the name "Rob"?

I also have a request for something you don't have, but I'm hoping you can help me out! I'm looking for the Mickey mouse club logo. I hope it's OK to link the one from Kellybell's album, but I'm pretty much looking for this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/zStSG-vM/mmclub_julia.html
she made this one for my dd before she stopped disigning.
I would love to get the rest of my family! I would love the names:
Rob
Kelly
Andrew
Benjamin
Zofia
Nathan
Max

http://www.4shared.com/photo/4F48DxhZ/Disney_Fireworks_castle_fill.html
this one with "the St.Gelais family" or maybe just "the St.Gelais" you decide. hehe

this one with:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/20535A6N/Daddy_Mickey_fill.html
andrew and Rob

and this one:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/0zffYTnw/Mommy_red_minnie_dot_fill.html
with
Zofia
Julia
and Kelly

and this one:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ioz1ZoQL/Wong_Family_MH.html
with "the St.Gelais family" Dinsey vacation 2011
Kelly
Rob
Andrew
Ben
Zofia
Nathan
Julia
Max
hmmmmm... will that fit? lol.

Whew! I think that's it! I really appreciate the time you put into these!!!

Here are your requested DISigns. :)

Here are your requested DISigns. :)

Awww!!! Milliepie!!! You just made my day!!! :cloud9: I have been checking in religiously, and like a pp said it's like waiting for Christmas! I can't wait to get started! I appreciate this more than you know. Thanks for adding a little more magic to our vacation!!

Hi Milliepie-
I know your really busy and I hate to ask but I keep checking your 4shared files for completed designs and I want to make sure I didn't miss the request I made. It's post #3353 for the phineas and Ferb name fill of Evan, Melissa. Thanks so much for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

Wendy:yay:

Millie, I can't find in your shared files, the graphic for the Wonder Mexican Riviera 10 night. It's April 17-27, 2011. It had the 4 characters in front of the Wonder with palm trees. It that still available somewhere?

Hi miliepie not sure if you are still taking requests but if you are would you be able to to a few for me
Mickey head with happy birthday cerys
A castaway cay one (any) with names David, Judith, Meghan, Holly & Cerys
And if you can a tartan Mickey head with the Mayne Family

Thank you :cheer2:

Went back to the first page and noticed you are not taking any more request. I should of started on page one before posting. Sorry I will look out for you when you start up again. Thanks

MILLIE!! thank you these are so cute...I wish I would've checked these posts earlier..but I can wait till you're ready for more...

Millie - You're work is so wonderful! I've been looking thru your 4shared files and the stuff is absolutely fantastic.

I know you're not taking requests but do you mind if we use some of your blanks/non-personalized stuff? We're going on a cruise in June and I'd really like some you're designs for our door if you don't mind them being used.

Thanks

Millie,

We leave tomorrow so no need to do the design for #3253. Not a big deal at all as I was able to something together myself that I was happy with. I love your work. Good luck with school.

Cassie

Millie,

I love the TS MH, very very cute! How's school? I've been thinking about you!:thumbsup2

Thanks Lori! School is going great! My goal is to get on the Chancellor's list and so far it looks like it just might happen. The kids and I had a little break from school this week and we all took a little trip up to Niagara falls. It was nice to get away for a bit. Back to school on Monday! How have you been?

Millie - You're work is so wonderful! I've been looking thru your 4shared files and the stuff is absolutely fantastic.

I know you're not taking requests but do you mind if we use some of your blanks/non-personalized stuff? We're going on a cruise in June and I'd really like some you're designs for our door if you don't mind them being used.

Thanks

I don't mind at all. Thanks for asking! :goodvibes

I LOVE the toy story mickey head... Did you do a blank of this too?

I will upload the blank to my mickey head folder soon. :)

ETA: Now uploaded. :)

Millie,

We leave tomorrow so no need to do the design for #3253. Not a big deal at all as I was able to something together myself that I was happy with. I love your work. Good luck with school.

Cassie

So sorry I missed you. I hope you are having a fabulous time!

Hi Millie, I scanned through everything and didn't see if you had gotten to this one yet. I hope you have time to get to it. TIA Cait

Hi, can I make a request. I am working on a surprise for a friend who is taking her kids to Disney in May.

I was hoping that I could get a name fill. You have one for Kayla with princesses in it, but I was hoping to get the name Kayla with Stitch in it.

TIA
Cait

Hi Millie.

I found a cute design for everyone in my family in your 4shared files. I am just missing the design for 1 person. Can you make the pirate mickey head with Minnie as a pirate holding 3 jewels design with 'Bailey'? It is located in your 4shared file under Requests Completed, Mickey Head Names. example: LIzpirateminniemh.html

We go on our 2nd Disney cruise June 2011. We noticed all the magnets on our first cruise and we want to get in on all the fun!

Thank you!

Millie, I can't find in your shared files, the graphic for the Wonder Mexican Riviera 10 night. It's April 17-27, 2011. It had the 4 characters in front of the Wonder with palm trees. It that still available somewhere?

This one? :)

Hi Milliepie-
I know your really busy and I hate to ask but I keep checking your 4shared files for completed designs and I want to make sure I didn't miss the request I made. It's post #3353 for the phineas and Ferb name fill of Evan, Melissa. Thanks so much for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

Wendy:yay:

Not there yet, did you need it soon? :)

Hi Millie, I scanned through everything and didn't see if you had gotten to this one yet. I hope you have time to get to it. TIA Cait

:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter