May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

4 pages for me today. I've been scrapping and working on swaps since before 9 am this morning. I'm going a bit batty!

threeboysmom - your little niece is adorable!!

Well, I fell WAY behind this month. Flew down to Florida to be with my sister who gave birth to her first child (nothing like the first -sigh- and a girl no less :cloud9: ) I took HUNDREDS of photos of her, but the problem is I want each page to be PERFECT!

It's taking me one day or MORE just to do one layout!! I've only done 3 pages since I've been back (and each layout only has 1 picture on it! :rolleyes: ) Oh, I'm so bad... :goodvibes

So add 3 pages to my total. I have got to get a move on here. She'll be walking before I'm finished with her newborn pics.

Oh she is so beautiful. :) How wonderful that you were able to be there......she looks like a Disney Princess in training. ;)

I finished 2 more yesterday. :yay: :yay:

Hopefully I will finish a few more today though I am dragging :headache: and sooooooo ready for the weekend.

I got 12 more done: 4 from the other day when I finished up the book for my Aunt and 8 from today (6 IASW and 2 POTC). I'm hoping to get some more done this weekend since I have most of the scrap stuff out from working on my Aunt's book last weekend.

threeboysmom - LOVE your niece! She's so beautiful - and now you'll have a use for all that Disney princess stuff:rotfl:

4 pages for me last night - not bad considering I grabbed the minutes in between cooking, bathtime, bedtime for the boys and even managing to eat myself:rotfl:

Two more for me yesterday. I still have a couple of pages to finish before the picnic tomorrow. :eek: We have a huge festival this weekend and my DD has to be at the parade this morning. We have to go early because they are taping their entry for WDW so they can march in 2008. Then of course we are finally going to see Pirates this afternoon so my day is full. Guess I'll be working tonight.

Just dropping by to say hi! I haven't done any scrapping since our return from the motherland and it's not due to a lack of pics!!! Hopefully tomorrow night and Monday I'll be able to get some done. Happy scrapping everyone!

Two more yesterday! I seem to be getting them done 2x2!

I spent 3 hours organizing and labelling my scrap area today; DH offered to send a search party out after me if I didn't start dinner..but I was multi-tasking and listening to the Indy 500 while I was cleaning.. darn rain delay..and Danica is in 3rd!!! ;)
Oh, and within 30 minutes of my house are.... Mc Steamy and McDreamy at the track! Woo hoo!
Anyway, I plan on cranking out some pages tomorrow... I think I'm going to be short on my goal for this month though.. :( Good thing this is the last week of school because I can scrap while the kids sleep in!!!
I'll have my totals up tomorrow...
Have a great holiday!

Add 8 more pages for me. I made a small thank you album for my SIL parents. I also got some of my paper organized yesterday while DH was taking a nap so I'm feeling really productive this weekend so far. Lets hope it continues to tomorrow.

I hit 70 today. I was going to try to hit 100 this month, but that seems fairly impossible now! :lmao: But this is still an amazing month for me! I usually am near 20-30. Hopefully I can get another 5-10 done this month.

Today is the last day of school!!! Hallelujah!!! Of course, I have to work summer school starting on Tuesday, but it's not nearly as chaotic!

I wish we were done! One more week for me still...and the whole month has escaped me! I haven't had a free night or weekend this whole time since my last post...maybe i'll get something done tomorrow. I really want a smilie for the month. :confused3

I spent some of the day yesterday scrapping. I am trying to get my disney album complete. I completed 7 pages yesterday.:cheer2: :cheer2:

I've done the mini-picfolio for MIL birthday - I don't think I could count it as 16 pages though:rotfl2: Call it 5.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter