May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

woo hoo holiday weekend did me some good. I did a mini album from my BF and I's trip to the Keys last year - 10 pages to add to my total!

I got 4 more done today! :cool1: I should have 51 now! Yeah! I think I might be getting close to finished with my WDW 07 trip! I have The Titanic Experience, Pop, Universal, and just a few for each park left!:scared1: I actually have to go print some more pictures before I can get anymore done! Woo-hoo!!! :)

I've got us updated to here! Enjoy the last 2 scrapping days of May!! Happy Wednesday, everyone! :cool1:

I've got us updated! I'm so paranoid now--I have to go back and check it after I hit save! I still haven't figured out what happened, but oh well! ;)

Just one more May scrapping day!! Have a great Wednesday evening, everyone!!

Unbelieveably I got one page done today. Didn't think I would have the time. Not a great number for the month, but at least I got some done.
Karen

6 for me today. That should do it for May - I most likely won't have time to scrap tomorrow. I'm quite happy with myself this month!

Alright, I got 6 more done tonight...now that I finally got going on Spain, I want to keep working, but I also need sleep. Maybe I'll get sort of caught up...I am on 2005! Yay for me. :lmao: Ah well, if I had been caught up, I would have already scrapped pictures of me and my ex-fiance, and I'm so glad that I could just toss them into the back of my closet instead! ;)

We're updated! Looks like May is going to finish as a strong month!! :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to get a few pages done tonight, but I don't know if that'll happen!

macca--your story made me laugh. My MIL had scrapped an album for my SIL and her then boyfriend/fiance. Then, they broke up and SIL married someone else (in about a month's time). So, the first boyfriend/fiance had to be removed from all of the albums! I'm so far behind, people could go through several fiances, and I wouldn't have scrapped them yet! :rotfl2:

Happy Last Scrapping Day of May, everyone!!

I cannot believe tomorrow is June 1st!! I don't know about you all, but I thought May FLEW by!! :)

I got 18 pages done tonight--finally time to stick down those that I had laid out, and do the journaling! I'm hoping to work on the rest that I have planned out this weekend.

I'll update us again in the morning just in case anyone has any others to add for this month, and I'll update our annual thread tomorrow night or Saturday!

Happy last few hours of May, everyone! :cool1:

macca--your story made me laugh. My MIL had scrapped an album for my SIL and her then boyfriend/fiance. Then, they broke up and SIL married someone else (in about a month's time). So, the first boyfriend/fiance had to be removed from all of the albums! I'm so far behind, people could go through several fiances, and I wouldn't have scrapped them yet! :rotfl2:

That's awesome. That made me laugh out loud :lmao: thanks for the smile!

I got 2 more done tonight! :) :cool1: Not bad since I wasn't sure if I would even get much time to work on scrapbooking this month since we had a huge project at work where I get most of my pages done.

Ok, I haven't been able to update us today until now! This morning, I couldn't get on the database, and then I can't post from work! :sad2:

I've got us updated!! What a GREAT May we had!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO PLGRN, OUR MAY CHALLENGE WINNER!!
And CONGRATULATIONS to all of our challengers--you did a great job preserving memories this month!!
plgrn--if you'll start the June challenge thread, we'll be on a roll! I'll get the annual thread updated tomorrow!

Our total for this month: 1353 pages!!!
Thanks again for participating, everyone!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter