May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

I am home from our 1st Disney Cruise and our 3 days at WDW. We just got home Wednesday night. Last night I was playing on the computer and scrapped 2 digital pages. I am still trying to figure out how to copy them to post them. But 2 pages is a start.
I took about 1300 pictures, so I downloaded them to the computer and started weeding out the bad and blurry!:rotfl: I just felt like playing with some, I couldn't wait til I found the time to sit and scrap. But yikes, the month is going fast.

4 pages for me. Only because I ran out of swaps to do:lmao: until I get my supplies!

Finally scrapping again. I got 6 pages done today including the last of my circle journals.

Rebecca

Can you believe we're already at the 20th of May??? Where did the month go? I've got to get my butt in gear--I wanted to get 100 pages done this month. I have to knock out a retirement "tribute" album for my mom this week, so that'll be some, and then maybe I can get a lot done next weekend! Yikes!!

I've got us updated to here! Madisonznana--welcome back from your cruise!! Great job, everyone!!

My numbers are climbing. At 32 as of today and hope to get more done this week since it will be a little slow around here.

Im in. I have done 32 this month thanks to National Scrapbooking day and end of the season books for our baseball coaches :thumbsup2

I got 2 done today--Nancy, it was your CJ, so it's almost home!! :) I also got a bunch planned out to do next weekend, as well as some swap stuff, so it was a pretty productive afternoon!

I've got us updated to here. Have a great Monday, everyone! :cool1:

Well, my weekend when to scrap!!! LOL
I have done a lot of work on the 4-H scrapbook.. got things organized.. created the opening page for fair week last year (they scrap fair week to the day of judging of the current fair).. :confused:
I got my room organized and several pages layout that just need taken care of.... a few odds and end to finish first and I'm going to work hard this week and this weekend to meet my personal goal for the month!!!
Hope to get for sure 2 pages done today in a CJ I want to mail home! Provided that darn picture every arrives!!!!!

I did 14 more this weekend. I helped my Aunt all day on Saturday with scrapbooks for your grandchildren. I still have to finish the one, but I need to get some more paper.

I updated us to here last night, but I forgot to post. Happy Tuesday, everyone! :banana:

Getting some stuff done here!! My inlaws were here so I was able to get some things done - 18 more for me! :)

Yay, Mickster!! I'll get you updated!

I worked this afternoon on my mom's retirement album (just notes and pictures from co-workers, past students, etc.). It's a surprise for her last day of school on Friday. I got 18 pages done, with about 6 left to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter