May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

Add 14 more for me :banana: DH took DD out yesterday, so had a guiet afternoon. That's all for me for May, be back at it in June.

Lisa

Did another 3 pages, slow but steady :goodvibes

Happy Memorial Day everyone, and Happy Scrappin' !!

Ok, I really didn't just disappear this weekend! I had this great plan to do a bunch of scrapping this weekend--and it became one of those weekends where one thing after another happened, and we were never home! But, it was a fun weekend!! ;) I did get one page finished, and I still have a whole bunch laid out, so I guess maybe I can work on them some this week. I'm not sure I'll hit my 100 page goal--I can't believe we're almost to June!!

I've got us updated to here! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!!

BTW, threeboysmom, your niece is BEAUTIFUL!!
:cloud9:

I did 10 this weekend which is pretty good for me. That only puts me at 18 for the month though which makes me sad because I really, really wanted to hit 31. Unfortunately, with 2 cancelled crops, it just didn't happen. I am really excited that I finally finished my trip to LA so I should be able to finish out my 2006 album since I only have a few more 2 page layouts to finish.

I'm definitely not too sad about only making it to 18 since I can typically only get anything done at crops and I don't think I've ever done that many in a month. I plan to work on a few more layouts this month so I'll see what my final numbers are.

I got 22 done tonight, and it's all thanks to this board. If I hadn't been part of this thread and challenge, I probably would have sat on my behind all night not getting anything accomplished. Yeah! In fact, now I'm going to see if I can get that second smilie...only 3 more pages, I think I can do it! Thanks all for the encouragement!

I have us updated to here! Several smilies given out after this update--GREAT JOB!!!

Just a few scrapping days left!! Happy Tuesday, everyone! :cool1:

I wonder if I can get up to a smiley? :goodvibes If I do DH's Father's Day gift that should just do it:)

Hi all - a whopping 6 pages for me this month!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that's ok...May is always one of my not so good months! Too much ice skating for me...

I'm going to a weekend crop this weekend...so my June numbers should make up for it!

You guys have done awesome this month!

Another 8 for me, and 2 more for Kicky. Love that mother-son scrapping time :love:

I have us updated to here! Several smilies given out after this update--GREAT JOB!!!

Just a few scrapping days left!! Happy Tuesday, everyone! :cool1:

Did you update mine? Mine still says 35 and that is what it was before I posted my pages from yesterday. And I also don't have any motivational smilies even though I have over 31. :(

EDIT: I just went back through this entire thread to double check my totals and I should have 47 done for this month.

My total should be at 31 after last night's pages. I think SIOH has a bit of the end of the school year addled brain - we'll excuse her!

Yzerbear - I just saw your ticker - Salem is my hometown! Great place to visit, especially in the fall. Let me know if you need any planning help!

Ok, I know y'all are going to think I'm crazy!! This morning, I was going to update the thread (what led into the earlier post). I couldn't find a pen to jot down who had done what since I had last updated. So, I opened 2 sets of windows on this thread. I updated on one and posted on another--going back and forth to make sure I had everyone. So, I come home today, read the thread, and think "did I not update them?" because you 2 were the ones I was thinking of about getting smilies. I go to the first post and click edit. When they come up in the edit box, THEY WERE RIGHT?!?! They weren't right before I clicked edit (they matched the crazy wrong ones), but when I clicked the box, and before I changed any numbers, they were right. So, I don't know what I did, but it's fixed now!! :rotfl2:

I do have us updated to here, but everyone check because I seem to be battling the computer! :upsidedow

8 more for me today! The Baby album is cruising right along, but I still have a lot of topics left to do. I hope the spine of the album I bought can handle all the pages going into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter