May Scrapbooking Challenge--Spring on in and join!!!

Thank you! I actually got 2 more done today - finished Momof2DisneyKids' CJ! I think it is my favorite LO so far! :)

Great job, everyone!! Mickster. . .you got a smilie! It looks like we are doing great--just 9 more scrappin' days left this month! Where did May go?? :confused3

I thought I had joined? maybe not because I didnt have anything to post but I now have a grand total for the month of......... I know the suspense...............OK you ready......................I have done....................hold onto your seats.............................drum roll please.................................................9.....................yup only 9 :lmao:
so lame so sad lol

Great job, everyone! Honeybehr--I've got you added! Lettie, I hope everyone feels better at your house soon!!

Happy Thursday, everyone! :thumbsup2

Okay, I have 2 free hours this morning before I have to be at DD school for Book Fair and where am I? on DISboards, needed my fix :rotfl: did put a load of laundry in, so I am multi tasking!

No pages for me, but I did finish making the wedding album (24 pages, with room for them to journal) for my cousin over the weekend and the baby annoucements for my friend I was supposed to help with decided to go another route :woohoo: so two things off my plate :banana:

DD has a b-day to attend on Sat, but the rest of the weekend is FREE, might be able to get a few pages done. Oh and my DH 6 week trip was postponed, still going, but not known when at this time so we were given a reprive :cheer2: .

Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!

Lisa

I have two more pages done. Wow a big 4 so far. :woohoo: I hope to go to a crop tomorrow night, so maybe I can add to this!
Karen

4 more for me today. Going to LSS tomorrow to make myself work, I get so much done there. I need to finish my '06 vacation album before Sunday so I can take it to towncriers picnic.

3 more for me...finally. I keep waiting for this month to slow down and it just won't!!! I am not anywhere near my goal for the month. :sad2: But I am optimistic with my projects and goals for the summer!

We're still doing great, everyone!!

I got 2 pages done yesterday. I'm hoping for a big productive weekend this weekend. Today is the last day of school!!! Hallelujah!!! Of course, I have to work summer school starting on Tuesday, but it's not nearly as chaotic!

Happy Friday, everyone! Let's kick off a productive weekend!! :dance3:

I plan on getting alot done today and this weekend... I have several layouts ready to go for the 4-H book... and I want to finish up that last few pages of the 2005 Disney trip... I plan to get a boat load done....
off to see where I need to be to get to that next level of the yearly challenge level... :)

Well, I fell WAY behind this month. Flew down to Florida to be with my sister who gave birth to her first child (nothing like the first -sigh- and a girl no less :cloud9: ) I took HUNDREDS of photos of her, but the problem is I want each page to be PERFECT!

It's taking me one day or MORE just to do one layout!! I've only done 3 pages since I've been back (and each layout only has 1 picture on it! :rolleyes: ) Oh, I'm so bad... :goodvibes

So add 3 pages to my total. I have got to get a move on here. She'll be walking before I'm finished with her newborn pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter