May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

I would love to join in if it isn't too late? I have been trying to get caught up on my scrapping and this would be a great way to help me. I will set my goal for 25 layouts.

3more. I won't be getting a lot done until the fall at this point with all this amazing weather. Oh well.

I would love to join in if it isn't too late? I have been trying to get caught up on my scrapping and this would be a great way to help me. I will set my goal for 25 layouts.

:welcome:

You are welcome to join any time!!!

Post whenever you want either every time you get them done or at the end of the month, whatever works best for you!!!!

Welcome to our cozy corner!!!

I finished 14 more today!!!

I'll update as soon as I get DS15's dinner on the table as he just got home from practice!

please add 10 pages for today , thanks for some sketch pages from swaps!!!

I have gotten 20 more pages done! Still have many more to do.

I finished 12 more pages today!!! (I think 16 or so more and I'll be as caught up as I can be before graduation!)

:woohoo:

I will update this thread tomorrow evening.. this house is complete chaos tonight as DH is trying to finish remodeling DD's room before next weekend!!! (his deadline).

Put me down for 27 pages so far this month. They aren't all traditional pages with photos and journaling though. Several are ribbon pages and pocket pages for "stuff". Hope that is ok. If not just let me know and I'll separate the count. But they are full 12x12 pages with a bit of embellishment, journaling and some titles..........P

I am finally able to post that I completed something! I got one page done last night! To be fair, I was at a conference the first week of the month (at WDW!), then got my house ready cause my DD came home from teaching in Korea for the last 3 1/2 years, then I got a new puppy on Mother's Day. What little time I have had for scrapbooking has been dedicated to getting some kits together so I can fly through a bunch of pages next month!

I'm hoping to carve out a little time to work on more pages this weekend.

I will update this weekend... I have a busy weekend with kid activities... so this will probably be a Sunday evening task.. thanks for understanding..

I did 15 pages yesterday and today and my final book for DD is almost done.

I will update this weekend... I have a busy weekend with kid activities... so this will probably be a Sunday evening task.. thanks for understanding..

I did 15 pages yesterday and today and my final book for DD is almost done.

Nancy- I updated through here- we are back from vacation so I have a little time and I know your time is being spent getting your daughter ready for Graduation- enjoy your time with her and finish your projects.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter