May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
So hard to believe it's May 1st!!

So....

Here we go!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I will update once or twice a week, and then Nancy will take over for me at the end of the month when we head out to Disney!!

I think our group goal should be 750 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 905

Players/Goals:

Catinthehat35: 18 pages
Cluvsdisney: 25 pages
Disney-akj: 30 pages
Dsneygirl: 30 pages
fireplug: 20 pages
IMDMous: 15 pages
JandJ: 10 pages
JJ&JHsMom: 10 pages
Lynner: 10 pages
mantaz: 75 pages
MazdaUK: 10 pages
MadilynnsMommy: 10 pages
mommy2mrb: 30 pages
Mysister'sprincess: 10 pages
Newtexan: 10 pages
nikkistevej: 10 pages
Poppins2000: 45 pages
pjilla: 30 pages
PrincessNancy96: 75 pages
Reddy: 25 pages
SIOH (mine don't count toward leader, but count toward total): 62 pages
scnrc00: 25 pages
tpaetz: 25 pages
ToTLaugher - 10 pages
wdwmickey: 50 pages

Pages Completed:

AR: 31
catinthehat35: 6
Cluvsdisney: 30
disney_akj: 34
Dsneygirl: 6
fireplug: 4
imDMous: 13
JandJ: 34
JJ&JHsmom: 6
JLD: 18
jacksmomma: 3
lm3ks: 24
lynner: 8
MadilynnsMommy: 3
mantaz: 102
MazdaUK: 9
M2MRB: 30
mybestieismickey: 3
mysister'sprincess: 19
newtexan: 12
nikkistevej: 3
platypus: 1
pjilla- 49
Poppins2000: 55
PrincessNancy96: 108 :yay:
Reddy: 61
rlovew: 4
scnrc00: 21
SIOH: 173
tpaetz: 18
ToTLaugher: 7
wdwm: 10

I did not do as well as I wanted to for April at all so I really want to do better. Please put me down for 30!

I am going to try again. My goal for May is 25. I am going to a crop this weekend and I am feeling ambitious. Thanks for organizing this challenge!!

I want to join....I've never done one of these page challenges. This will be a busy months for me, lots of swaps to work on. I will shoot for 18pages!
Stephanie

I don't even think I joined April?? Oh my! I will set my goal at 30. If I can't reach this goal this month, I am quitting this hobby:rotfl2:

:lmao: Michelle! You are a riot!!!! Now, you remember how busy April was for you???
Darn storms are rolling in again...and DS15 has his 4th drive... now DH tells me instructor is on crutches and in boot...lets hope it's not the foot he needs if he needs to emergency break it!!

I'm on the board with 15!!! :woohoo:

I'm in, did not meet my April goal, but this month has barely started and is already shaping up to be a doozy!

My goal for this month will be 10 pages and if I accomplish more it will be a bonus!

Cassey

I have lots of pages that have to get done this month. So I am going to go for 75 pages this time. I did nothing last month and have to make up for it!

I'll set my goal at 50 pages. I hope to get more done than that, but, we'll see ;)

I have finished 15 more pages this morning.. I'd love to finish at least 4 more today before I have to pick up the boys and start getting everyone ready...
Tonight, I will cut papers and kit pages for several events happening the rest of this month.... (goal 10 of those if not more)...but this will all depend how NHS goes tonight.. PJ says it is not organized well this year and photos ops are gonna be very limited.. :(

:thumbsup2 I finished 3 more after lunch!!!

I'm so excited the I have everything done up til Senior year items...
those are for the Senior book (I'll do those tomorrow)...
College ap; college acceptance; college visit (done); college Christmas card, yes they sent her a Christmas card; college thank you received after registration ~ her Amigo sent her one; senior photos....those are a must for tomorrow...

Ok, time to get everyone ready for NHS!!! Have a great night everyone!!

:thumbsup2 I finished 3 more after lunch!!!

I'm so excited the I have everything done up til Senior year items...
those are for the Senior book (I'll do those tomorrow)...
College ap; college acceptance; college visit (done); college Christmas card, yes they sent her a Christmas card; college thank you received after registration ~ her Amigo sent her one; senior photos....those are a must for tomorrow...

Ok, time to get everyone ready for NHS!!! Have a great night everyone!!

congrats on getting so much done :cool1::cool1::cool1:
I really don't know how you do it all

Reddy, I'm pretty lucky.. once I ship DH and the kids off to work/school.. I have an 6 hour window of peace and quiet... I do my chores in the evening a majority of the time so when I get up my house is clean until the kids arrive home... LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter