May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

I am gonna strive for 20 It will take some rainy days.........

Squid

I got 1 done today and a few more ready to go- but I am waiting on ink and paint to dry before I finalize them.

I'm in for May! Not sure I will have a lot of "spare" time, but I have TWO big projects on the agenda so I will be MAKING time to scrap! April was very productive for me.... hopefully May can be too! Setting my May goal at 30 pages...........................P

I am on board with 3 pages last night. I have about 4-6 more spreads to be done with Alaska.:cool1:

I'll be in this month, but I'll just set a target for 10 for this month - what with leaving one job and starting the next straight after I don't know yet how its going to pan out:confused3

Hi! :cool1:

I've never done one of these before either, but I'm game for anything. I'm leaving tomorrow for a cruise (YAYYYY!!!), but I also have a cropping group at my house once a month after we get back, so hopefully I can put all this vacation scatteredness behind me and get something done.
Put me down for 15 please!

Please put me down for a goal of 10 pages for May.

Finals are finally over ;) I have a summer class (pre-calculus) and of course work and volunteering, but I should have more time to scrap and can't wait to get back into my craft room.

I did the final 4 pages in the Peru book!

Now to start on WDW trips from as far back as 2008 :(

Squid

I want to play this month.

My Goal is 25.
So far I have 4 done tonight.

My husband is telling me to get off the computer we are under a tornado warning. Our town was hit with a tornado 5 years ago and he watched so he is freaking out. Our storm sirens just sounded.:offtopic:

I want to play this month.

My Goal is 25.
So far I have 4 done tonight.

My husband is telling me to get off the computer we are under a tornado warning. Our town was hit with a tornado 5 years ago and he watched so he is freaking out. Our storm sirens just sounded.:offtopic:

Everything okay your way??? With the tornados that have hit the Hoosier state of late we actually heed the warning of those sirens now more than ever.. Just had an EF-1 hit about 25 minutes northwest of us on Monday...

Everything is fine in our town in Iowa. Some farms south of us weren't so lucky. One was a turkey farm. Our community was struck 5 years ago June 1st. It really puts the fear in everyone. We also live in an old house with the basement being a crawl space on the outside of the house. They are predicting more storms tonight.

Did another 3 yesterday :goodvibes Holiday Monday tomorrow so might get a chance for some more then - weather is going to be yucky!

Sorry--testing week got crazy, and I just got back on here to update!

Welcome to all of our new players, and way to go everyone on the scrapping!! Let's keep rolling throughout the month of May!

We are updated to here! :thumbsup2

I have been absent from the boards, and scrapbooking for that matter, for a little while. I am going to ease in with a goal of 10. Wish me luck - I have three trips (2009, 2010 & 2011) that are still in boxes and need to be scrapped!

Is anyone still doing the weekly challenge? The one where the prior weeks winner picks out the layout for the current challenge to scarp? I really enjoyed those.

I have been absent from the boards, and scrapbooking for that matter, for a little while. I am going to ease in with a goal of 10. Wish me luck - I have three trips (2009, 2010 & 2011) that are still in boxes and need to be scrapped!

Is anyone still doing the weekly challenge? The one where the prior weeks winner picks out the layout for the current challenge to scarp? I really enjoyed those.

The weekly challenges have been hit and miss due to crazy schedules but I'd be willing to start those up again...and someone will have to take over by the end of the month because of graduation activities!!! :)

let me get one started!!!

:welcome: back to the boards and scrappin!!!

Updated to here! I did 18 today! Gotta get our last Disney trip done before this one! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter