May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

So I am now busting out preschool scrapbook pages. When it hits, it hits big!! 64pages so far!

I know I am late to the party, but can I join in? I really need to get back to scrapping. I am working on my DD's high school graduation scrapbook. Have lots to do!

If it is ok to join I would like to try to set a goal of 10 this month.

I know I am late to the party, but can I join in? I really need to get back to scrapping. I am working on my DD's high school graduation scrapbook. Have lots to do!

:welcome:
always happy for more around here

I got 5 done yesterday
then went to safety meeting then Wal-mart to get James a new computer since his died. Well had one that was better than mine for the price that I was told I could spend (298) so I'm keeping the new one & James is getting mine.

so today I'm working on getting files moved into the right spots so I can find them (hoping to get my older files moved to the new place so no more 4-share on blog)

Absolutely!!! :welcome:

I'm in the final days of working on DD's high school scrapbooks (working on Senior year now) and I need to finish her life book by next Saturday.. that way I can enjoy the last 2 weeks of school stress free (except activities).. Graduation is June 1st!!!!

I will update numbers on Monday so keep posting all!!!! I'll be back with numbers this evening.. I will scrap before and after Ds15's soccer game!! *his last one of the season; tournament next weekend)

Thank you both for the welcome!

PrincessNancy,
I am impressed with so many books for one child! I am trying to do one overview book for her high school years and I am finding it daunting!

My DD already graduated on March 31st. (We homeschool, so when we knew she would be finished with her last class we let her have her graduation.) She knows the book is coming (it was her request) but the only promise I can make her at this point is that she will have it before she leaves for college in the fall! She is being very patient with me!

Slow and steady... got another ONE done last night, bringing my total to 3!

New to the scrapping board, but I need motivation! May (hehe get it!?) I please join with you all?

My first goal will be 10 pages for the month!!!!

New to the scrapping board, but I need motivation! May (hehe get it!?) I please join with you all?

My first goal will be 10 pages for the month!!!!

:welcome:

We love to have new scrappers join us!!!

Hope this helps with motivation and you enjoy our cozy corner of the boards!!!

Ok, time to get back to laundry and cut the titles out for the pages I put together last night!!!!

You guys must be magic, I got 8 pages done today (one was a three page spread)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I can't remember the last time I power scrapped like that!!!

Nan, thank you for taking over updating for me! My dad will be having his bypass surgery, hopefully, on Tuesday, so I'm just trying to keep everyone going, and sneak in some scrapping when/if I can. Any prayers/positivity/pixie dust for my dad would be greatly appreciated!! :goodvibes

I did get some scrapping done yesterday. I got 14 pages done last night. I did some today, but I'm hoping to get a few more done, so I'll post those numbers tomorrow. Thank goodness I had some kitted so I can get this last WDW trip knocked out. . .it helps take my mind off of stuff!!

Have a wonderful week, everyone, and thanks again, Nan!!

I will update tomorrow... the day just got away from me after a 2 hour drive to a soccer game...

I got 8 pages done the past few days...

I hope to get 10 done tomorrow and finish up the album I can work on so far as some events still are in the making!!!

Brooke,
I'm sending my 2011 to you... (haven't had a chance to finish it yet)...you can work on it while I'm on vacation!!!!

I got 3 pages finished on Saturday. I hope I will get a chance to work on some more during the week.

finally got 2 pages done today...don't think I'll make me goal since my thumb is still bothering me, hope to do a couple a day!

I've completed another 9 pages - that brings me up to 21, yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter