May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

I'm finally on the board with 3 layouts from Saturday. I'm hoping to get some more done after work this week, we'll see how that goes.

Rebecca and Nancy, thank you both for updating for me! I really appreciate it!

I finished up a few that were almost done tonight. I got 10 more done. I'm hoping to get a few more done before our trip!

Thanks for all the prayers and PD for my dad. He is home and recovering well! :goodvibes

18 more pages for me. I finished all the preschool albums and got a few pages done for DD's autograph album. Now to get back to my regular scrapbooking routine!

please add 4 pages happy I made my goal of 30 for the month :banana:

I've done 6so far this month. Hopefully more this weekend. Been so busy with swaps!!
Stephanie

your swaps looks wonderful - so glad I'm getting them:cool1:

I got 6 pages done today - I didn't work on swaps (the pictures were in my way all week)

Geez Louise - what a week!

I managed to complete 12 more pages which will bring me up to 40!

Almost Friday....

Becky

Hey Nancy, my total should be 102. Plus I actually made my goal for the month.

2 more for me, and I am off today to clean so that the rest of the weekend I can grab some scrapping time in between BBQs.

Nancy, I don't see my name on the list yet for completed pages; I should have one from before. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter