May Challenge 2012. . .winner PN96...

The weekly challenges have been hit and miss due to crazy schedules but I'd be willing to start those up again...and someone will have to take over by the end of the month because of graduation activities!!! :)

let me get one started!!!

:welcome: back to the boards and scrappin!!!

Yay! Awesome!

I really must have missed scrapping the last couple of months, because I completed 17 pages today! My goal was only 10 so I'm happy. I'm officially 1/2 way through our Egypt trip from Christmas 2010. I hope to get more pages done this week, too.

Hi everyone! Just got back from our favorite place last night! It was a combo working/conference/vacation trip and was fabulous!! Hot weather and not a drop of rain all week!

Because of my very, very busy May (my DD is coming home for a few months after being overseas for 3 1/2 years!) I am setting my goal at 10 pages this month. I hope I make that and more!

Great success so far, everyone! Welcome to our new players! Let's keep it up!

I got 16 done today, so mine are added in too.

Updated to here!! :cool1:

OK I got 4 mpre done this afternoon - had it all layed out this morning before work

Off to a slow start for May but I do have 7 pages completed so far :)

Becky

Updated to here! Great job, everyone! I got 16 done today--still trying to finish the last Disney trip and 2011! Keep up the great scrapping, everyone!

Didn't finish any pages tonight, but trying to get my Alaska album together, putting it in order, it's way too many layouts to fit in a book. Ugh.....

I'm on the board w/ 4 tonight.. have about 10 in the works if not more...
I will update tomorrow as Brooke is away right now..

Another 1 done here! Bringing my total to TWO :thumbsup2

I am really proud of the layout I did for my daughter's first hair cut from Harmony Barber Shop - and would love you guys to check it out! It's over on this week's LO challenge thread.

Still scrapping the 2009 trip... My goal is to get '09, '10 & '11 done before we head back in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter