March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

Did one more last night - probably won't get any done now for a few days as I'm working on Friday (usually my day off) and have busy weekend with guests and visit to natural History Museum (MORE dinosaurs:eek: )

I did 11 pages today, now that I have finished my swaps I am back to work on getting pages done although I will be stuck in a few more until pictures come in but I will just put together page kits to complete when they do come in until then.

Those 11 put me at 156 for the month, which is more then I have done in the entire last year that I have been scrapping. My albums are looking better than ever and I can finally justify all the swapping I have done since I am actually using the pieces.

Rebecca

I have updated the first post up to here---- Here are the totals!
S :)MazdaUk - 55
rlovew- 145
mickeyteacher- 5
tiggerfan6- 6
Mickster - 50
Yzerbear19 - 8
mantaz- 12
scrappinmom - 49
Stitchisourhero - 81
plgrn - 33
hockeygirl- 6
BernardandMissBianca- 6
New England Eeyore- 40
Fran98765 - 13
hopemax - 19
Imadizneynut –22
Jandj- 17
Queenie- 1
RRBB- 4
TammyNC- 1
Honeybehr1- 29
PrincessNancy – 22
Luvmy2sams-
Mickey8888- 1
Quilymom- 46
jennyL -
Queenie - 5
pjlla-
LisaB- 26
juliegirl1- 6
madisonznana- 20

I have finally done 4 pages for this month. I bought a big table today so I can have my scrapping stuff out all the time, so hopefully I'll get a lot done.

ONE page today - but it is a layout I've been thinking about for a time and I really like it! I took some more photos today:scared1: but I will catch up (nearly) eventually! I received the Karen Foster design books for my XPCS and they ROCK! I may have to set several days aside just to make up all the fantastic elements, not to mention ordering the right card stock for multi-piece elements :blush:

Well..... I'm finally on board this month with a grand total of..... (drum roll please....) 6 pages:rotfl2: Okay.... so March won't be a killer month for me, obviously. But I spent today going through some layouts I've done in the last few months that I just didn't like and trying to improve them. I did some major doodling on a page for the first time and I love the way it turned out. It was a page that was just much too plain.... I added some basic black pen doodling, added a few green "leaf" type accents, and some punched flowers with eyelet centers. I love the way they dressed up the page! So even though it doesn't count to this month's total, I still am very happy with it. You all are having a great month..... keep going!.................P

Ok I got 4 pages done this weekend but I also printed and sorted supplies for some more so hopefully this week I'll get a couple more done.

I did 15 pages over the weekend in a friendship album for my best friend. it was fun looking back at all the memories (and high school! What were we wearing?!?!??!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter