March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Here we go for March, let's crank those pages out this month.

Who's in?? (In case you're not familiar with this, you just count your number of completed pages with journaling that you've done for the month. You can post daily, weekly, all at one time, or whatever works for you!)

PS- I should say, the next couple of weeks are really busy for me at school. PrincessNancy96 has offered to help out, if I fall behind with tallys.
Thanks Nancy- you are an angel!

Shawna
Players:
UPDATED ON MARCH 23
MazdaUk - 55
rlovew- 145
mickeyteacher- 5
tiggerfan6- 6
Mickster - 50
Yzerbear19 - 8
mantaz- 12
scrappinmom - 49
Stitchisourhero - 81
plgrn - 33
hockeygirl- 6
BernardandMissBianca- 6
New England Eeyore- 40
Fran98765 - 13
hopemax - 19
Imadizneynut –22
Jandj- 17
Queenie- 1
RRBB- 4
TammyNC- 1
Honeybehr1- 29
PrincessNancy – 22
Luvmy2sams-
Mickey8888- 1
Quilymom- 46
jennyL -
Queenie - 5
pjlla-
LisaB- 26
juliegirl1- 6
madisonznana- 20

I'm in. And to start me off I did 16 pages last night.:woohoo:

I'm in, and I will DEFINITELY do better than the 0 I did in February!!

I'm going to update the annual challenge thread later on today, so I know our Feb. totals will give a big bump to what we've done so far!! If we keep it up in March, our annual totals will be AMAZING!!

I completed 15 pages this morning (granted it was more like finishing the pages since I had them planned out and started and was just waiting for the pictures but I finally put them in. I am through with the first 18 new things in my brithday scrapbook (only 12 more to go). I went though the book and found that so far I had used 19 items from swaps in the book also.

Rebecca

I have never done the scrapbooking challenge before, but I would like to do it this month. Maybe it will give me some motivation to get some pages done. I haven't completed any yet this month, but I plan on getting a bunch done this weekend!

I will join in the challenge. I need to do better than last month. I have got to get my personal goal caught up. This always helps me remember that I need to work on my album. I up to December in my DD's baby album. I would like to finish it soon and start on our beach trip.

Good Luck on getting those pages done everyone!!!

Count me in! Hoping to get a lot of scrapping done today and all month. :cool1:

I'm in too! I have to journal in about 3 books right now, so I'll have a lot of pages to post.:cutie:

Nooooooooo! I'm in the lead and Mickster is taking my power...... Quick! Pass me a tape runner.....:lmao:

You have nothing to worry about. I often come in second. :eek: No matter how many pages I get done. One month I did something crazy like 80 and I came in second. I have no doubt that will happen again.:rolleyes1

I'm in and I did 18 pages last night! Oops - make that 20 - I forgot I did 2 on Thursday night.

Things will slow down for me once I finish the two gift albums I'm doing for my girlfriends. I'm making them exactly the same so it certainly makes things go very quickly, plus I planned everything out ahead of time. I may never top my numbers for February. Let's hope I can prove myself wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter