March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

5 more pages tonight for a total of 161 for the month.

I was using my swap stuff again- I did Morocco and Italy in my Epcot album. I know Moracco was using Yodamom's kit but I don't remember who did the Italy kit in the last Epcot kit swap. I love these swap kits- so easy to complete a page. I was flipping through the album with my DH and was mentioning some of the areas we have no photos for and he said- I would enjoy working on getting the photos you need for you.

I wonder what he will say about it when i get around to scrapping his least favortie park MGM- although I am thinking he will enjoy taking the pictures even if he isn't into all the rides and shows in the park.

One last page after I got off the boards last night bringing me to 162 pages for the month.

I just got my 400+ photos in so I will be working along steadily for a bit until I run out of page kits and elements from swaps.

Rebecca

2 more completed pages and a few more just waiting for the finishing touches. That puts me at 164 for the month.

Rebecca

Updated to here....
S :)

MazdaUk - 56
rlovew- 164
mickeyteacher- 5
tiggerfan6- 6
Mickster - 50
Yzerbear19 - 8
mantaz- 12
scrappinmom - 49
Stitchisourhero - 81
plgrn - 33
hockeygirl- 6
BernardandMissBianca- 6
New England Eeyore- 40
Fran98765 - 19
hopemax - 19
Imadizneynut –22
Jandj- 17
Queenie- 1
RRBB- 4
TammyNC- 1
Honeybehr1- 29
PrincessNancy – 22
Luvmy2sams-
Mickey8888- 1
Quilymom- 46
jennyL - 4
Queenie - 5
pjlla- 6
LisaB- 34
juliegirl1- 6
madisonznana- 20
Mikamah – 6
Faerie - 15

I won't be getting any more done this month. We have to go out of town this weekend for a last minute family thing, so tonight and tomorrow night will be spent doing laundry and packing. Maybe April will be better . . .

Great Job to everyone who has completed pages!! :banana:

I had a fun scrapping day with some girlfriends. I have 11 more pages to add to my count. That will probably be it for March for me. I won't have any time the next two days. Much better than last month!
Karen

I think I'm done for this month! I had hoped to get some more done when we got back from our trip, but this week was nuts at work, and I didn't get anything else done! Oh well--I am hoping to start/finish the March trip book in April!

Congratulations, everyone, on a great month!! I'll update the Annual Challenge thread either tomorrow or Monday! :thumbsup2

For some crazy reason I woke up this morning thinking it was April 1. I was very happy when DH said its the last day of March. I woke up and made 4 pages today. That gives me a total of 5 for the month. Yeah! Love these challenges they keep me focus even though I don't get a dozen or more pages done. Looking forward to scraping more in April!!

I'm sad to say that the 19 I got done early in the month is all I managed. I got distracted by looking for cruise clothes! :goodvibes

No more for me this month - perhaps I'm doing too many swaps :rolleyes1 I've managed to get some mor recipes done for the boys books so I should get April off to a flying start (sometimes I love those small pages ;) )

I guess I'm starting the April thread so I am off to do that now before heading out for the day. I will update midafternoon when I stop by for a break or this evening.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter