March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

I wanted to do more this month, but ever since I ordered my new alphas I haven't wanted to scrap because I want to use the new stuff. Now if it would just get here already!

I got 6 pages done tonight for a total of 142. Only 3 more and I will have my niece's baby book completed. My husband finally got our other computer fixed so I can use a printer and my craftrobo again when it is back in place so I will be slowing on the scrapbooking long enough to complete some swaps over the weekend but I hope to be back to the grindstone on getting things done by the middle of next week. My goal for the yearly scrapbooking is to be at Memory Maven by the end of April and that means another 91 pages.

Rebecca

I have 10 more to add to my list this month. Here are two of my DGD that I just did today.
scrapping002.jpg
scrapping001.jpg

Adorable Madisonznana!! Too cute!!! Love the LOs.. I think I'll scrap lift those!!
I'll try to update everyone tomorrow. I'm off to bed because we have basketball tomorrow!! Last weekend of basketball..than we start travel soccer.. (soccer starts this weekend but we had already committed to the basketball team!)

I LOVE those layouts! I often use too many pictures on mine because I can't bear to "lose" any! I must get my "rejects" into an album or 2 then I won't feel so guilty maybe. its hardest when its your babies!

I LOVE those layouts! I often use too many pictures on mine because I can't bear to "lose" any! I must get my "rejects" into an album or 2 then I won't feel so guilty maybe. its hardest when its your babies!

I did finally do that with vacation photos. I take so many pictures, I wouldn't be able to carry the scrapbook!:lmao:

Karen

I only did 2 pages this morning but maybe more this evening if I decide to get off the Disboards.

Rebecca

I finally counted them up and I only have 29 done so far for this month.:confused3 I am not motivated at all. I had a root canal yesterday, so that could be it. I sat at my scrap table for an hour and did nothing at all:lmao:

12 for me last night! I finally am on my way in our 2006 trip book...I decided not to wait for the Cricut carts, I figure I have plenty of trips to use them for!

The bad thing, is I've done 16 pages in our trip album....& so far I'm only on DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 pages for me today - I went to a crop this morning and worked on our anniversary cruise :yay:

Here are the current totals- I think! Thanks to Nancy for helping me out- testing, parent/ teacher conferences, baseball and DS being sick with a stomach bug- has taken it's toll. I'm hoping to get something done besides swaps this week- Only 8 days until Spring Break!
Please let me know if I missed anything- Congrats rlovew!

Thanks again Nancy for keeping the totals!
S :)

MazdaUk - 36
rlovew- 144
mickeyteacher- 5
tiggerfan6- 6
Mickster - 50
Yzerbear19 - 8
mantaz- 12
scrappinmom - 49
Stitchisourhero - 81
plgrn - 23
hockeygirl- 6
BernardandMissBianca
New England Eeyore- 40
Fran98765 - 12
hopemax - 19
Imadizneynut –22
Jandj- 17
Queenie- 1
RRBB- 4
TammyNC- 1
Honeybehr1- 29
PrincessNancy – 22
Luvmy2sams-
Mickey8888- 1
Quilymom- 46
jennyL -
Queenie - 5
pjlla-
LisaB- 10
juliegirl1- 6
madisonznana- 20

24 more for me! ABC of Disney is done! It looks wonderful, if I do say so myself. :rolleyes1 It was so much fun getting to relive our trip! :)

Thanks for keeping track!

24 more for me! ABC of Disney is done! It looks wonderful, if I do say so myself. :rolleyes1 It was so much fun getting to relive our trip! :)

Thanks for keeping track!

Great job on getting your abc album done.

Rebecca

I've taken a break from my traditional scrapbooking for a couple of weeks and scanned in 280 photos from my wedding (which was 10 years ago!), and did up a rough draft of a 38 page CM StoryBook - just photos, no journaling. I now need to go back and do final touch-ups on the scanned photos I used (i.e., getting rid of the dust, etc.) to replace them in the rough book. Call me lazy if you want, but I didn't want to touch up all 280 photos first if I wasn't going to use them! :laughing:

And I still have about 75 more photos of the reception to scan in, too. Maybe I'll start back on them tomorrow... then finish the StoryBook. It's been fun to look back at everything from that day again. It'll be nice to finally have that project done.

Another 10 for me. I'll try and do some more tonight as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter