March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

So I failed at getting the WDW pages done last week. I just didn't have the motivation. But I forced myself to do them today. So 4 more pages today, and now my first WDW trip is DONE!

On to the cruise portion. My monthly page total is at 19.

I have 8 pages done and 2 digital pages. I also added a bit more journaling on a few of last months pages. I have been considering opening the box the Cricut comes in, (which I bought a month or so ago!:rotfl2: ) I don't know why it scares me, after all, I am the one who can work the vcr, the alarm clock, and several other small appliances that bug the heck out of my DH! I can just hear someone yelling, "you'll shoot your eye out"! :lmao:

When I got my Xyron (which I'd been hopping up and down for!) I didn't open it straight away either! Then I got the box oput of the shipping box, looked inside and closed it again..... I think when you've wanted something for a while its a worry it might not live up to your expectations, especially if its expensive. And I thought "If its broken in the post I'll have to send it back and DH will moan...."

I haven't done any pages this week - we had a minor disaster on Sunday with our freezer breaking down, so had to ship stuff to relatives to store before it defrosted, and I've caught up with my swaps - only one left to mail out. So for the rest of the month I'll have to be really busy so when the swaps all come back I'm ready to use them :goodvibes

I got 18 pages done today bringing me up to 130 for the month. I am going to work on my digital space center scrapbook again this evening.

Rebecca

I finished my Kennedy Space center album with 6 more pages this evening bringing my monthly total to 136, which I think is more pages than I have done in all my time of scrapbooking prior to this month. Of course I have only been really scrapbooking for about a year now. One thing that really makes things go faster is all the swaps I have done, i am finally using the items that I have collected.

Rebecca

None for me this week--still at 81. This is cheer tryout week at work, so it's been crazy!! It's over today, and in the morning, we leave for WDW! I can't wait!! More pics to scrap when I get back. I'm hoping to get quite a few more done when we get home from the trip!!

Happy scrapping, everyone!

6 for me yesterday! Brings me up to 37 for the month so far. I actually managed to do 6 pages in my 06 trip book....I did a new itinerary page, a plane ride page and a POP page...I'll try to post them later on the scrapbook page thread. Now I'm ready to start MK! I've got a crop here Friday night, so I'm hoping to get at least a few pages done.

WOW you guys are cranking them out this month!!!!

I'd like to join the challenge this month. Haven't done any yet, but thought this might motivate me to clean of the kitchen table and get started. I really need to find a nook in my tiny house where I can leave the scrapping stuff out so it's not so hard to get started. thanks for the challenge.

4 more last night for a monthly total of 34.

I need to do title and end pages for my gift albums and then they will be done and just need to be assembled, which needs to happen tomorrow since I'm giving them on Saturday. It shouldn't be hard, I'm just not sure if I'll have time to scan copies in for myself. I hate it when I run out of time for that!

None for me this week--still at 81. This is cheer tryout week at work, so it's been crazy!! It's over today, and in the morning, we leave for WDW! I can't wait!! More pics to scrap when I get back. I'm hoping to get quite a few more done when we get home from the trip!!

Happy scrapping, everyone!
Have a blast with the Mouse!

6 more tonight for a total of 40!

My scanning is 75% done and one album is completely assembled. I should finish tomorrow morning.

Updated today: 3/16/07.. to post #114!

Since MickeyTeacher has been out with state testing/parent-teacher conferences. I went through all the posts.. checked and re-checked the numbers and added our new challenge participants..

Now, someone take the computer and the swapping elements away from RloveW she is running away with this one! Congrats!!! ;)
Keep up the great work everyone! We are having some great totals this month!!

MazdaUk - 30
rlovew- 136
mickeyteacher- 5
tiggerfan6- 6
Mickster - 50
Yzerbear19 - 8
mantaz- 12
scrappinmom - 37
Stitchisourhero - 81
plgrn - 23
hockeygirl- 6
BernardandMissBianca
New England Eeyore- 40
Fran98765 - 11
hopemax - 19
Imadizneynut –8
Jandj- 6Queenie- 1
RRBB- 4
TammyNC- 1
Honeybehr1-
PrincessNancy – 22
Luvmy2sams-
Mickey8888- 1
Quilymom- 46
jennyL -
Queenie - 5
pjlla-
LisaB- 5
juliegirl1- 6
madisonznana- 10
mikamah

Okay, I believe that is everyone up to date. Please check you totals!!

Happy scrappin'!!!

Wow! Thanks Nancy for putting that together! You rock! We've gotten a lot done this month! Go us! :)

Your welcome.. Just trying to help MickeyTeacher out so she can just start from here or I can add from here so we keep our totals current!!!

I've done another 6 today :woohoo: As long as I don't sign up for any more swaps I might get a few more done this month! DH has been on earlies this week so when I get home from work I don't scrap because I spend time with him and the kids. When he's on late I sometimes squeeze a bit of time between DS(7) going to bed and DS(13) needing to be kicked up the stairs ;) Must get back to my recipe book pages - they're nice and quick cos they're 7x7 :rolleyes1

Updated today: 3/16/07.. to post #114!

Now, someone take the computer and the swapping elements away from RloveW she is running away with this one! Congrats!!! ;)
Keep up the great work everyone! We are having some great totals this month!!

I start spring break and plan on doing our taxes and scrapping the whole time so I suspect my numbers will be going up even faster in the next week. That is until I run out of pictures. I just ordered another batch today though.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter