March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

I am working away today. I got 20 more done by doing a Grandma's Brag Book for my mother that i will be giving her for Mother's Day. I plan on doing another 10 tonight as I have to get a Baby's Firsts scrapbook together for a Baby Shower at school this week. Those are really easy 6x6 layouts though.

Rebecca

Got my baby's first scrapbook done so I am at 99 for the month. Of course the power supply on my craftrobo and printing computer crashed so we are only using the laptop until the new power supply arrives in a few days so I will be sorting and getting pages ready and maybe soing some typing and less actual pages for a few days until all my things are working again but I have my circle journal ready to put together so I will be doing that before Wednesday to get it sent out. I think I mayspend some time trying to get photos sized as hopemax mentioned so I can get the smaller photos for my books.

Rebecca

I FINALLY finished our June 2006 album!! DH is going to help me put it together tonight--not exactly sure if it's all going to fit in that album! I did 35more pages today, which puts me at 81 for the month. I know I probably won't get much more done this week since it's cheer tryout week at work (yikes!!), and I'll be late every night. I'm just glad to get that book done!!

I'm no where near 99 pages for the month, thats amazing. I wish I had that many pages done.

I did one page today. Hey, its a start. :rolleyes1

I'm no where near 99 pages for the month, thats amazing. I wish I had that many pages done.

I did one page today. Hey, its a start. :rolleyes1

There are plenty of months that I only get 2-5 pages done. I just happen to have things in the right place to be moving along this month.

Rebecca

There are plenty of months that I only get 2-5 pages done. I just happen to have things in the right place to be moving along this month.

Rebecca

That's me, too! Some months I have time to work, and other months are like February, and I get a big whopping 0 done!!

I will say that the great swap items I have received have made the albums much easier to put together! :thumbsup2

Well, looks like I'm going to have one of "those" months!

I finally started my Oct 06 trip yesterday....it took me ALL DAY literally to do ONE Page!!!!! ONE just ONE!

Hoping to have at least 10 more done before we leave fo spring break,

if that dang cricut cartridge would get here .......................:rolleyes1

I had a productive weekend even w/ all the basketball games.. and a busy week this week but I have to get cracking.. I'm almost done with our 2005 Disney trip!!
Let's see this weekend I got... 18 pages done!

Brings my total for the month to 20!! And I still have half the month to go! Yeah!! ;)

I finished 2 more pages today.. so I'm up to 22 now.. I hope to do several more pages tomorrow..and iron out some sketches for some more.. I need to finish a swap up tomorrow for sure!!! ;)

Okay I did 7 digital pages tonight with a program we got with our canno camera at Christmas. I can see why digital can be appealing, although for my Disney trips I will stick with a paper style but it is nice working with it to do a quicker album of going to Kennedy Space Center this past Christmas. That puts me at 99 paper scraped pages, 7 digital, and a total of 106 completed pages this month.

Rebecca

6 pages tonight bringing me to a total of 30 for the month. I was hoping to do more tonight but I hit a mental block and couldn't figure out how to make an interactive piece work. Of course I think I figured it out now but I need to go to bed!

Did another 6 digital pages tonight bringing my total for the month up to 112. I have to get my circle journal done and off now so I'll do some more later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Rebecca

Way to go Rebecca. That is a lot of pages!! Wish I could get that many done.

But anyway, I have done 12 pages so far this month. I have a lot to do if I want to meet my goal for the first 3 months of the year. I am up to March in my DD's baby album with 3 months to go! I know I can do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter