March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

I would like to try again. I have not been getting enough scrapping done lately, maybe this month. :)

I'm in...I hope to get more done than last month, although I haven't started on that hope yet.:confused3

Please count me in I have 20 pages in so far this month. I havent been this motivated in a long while

Ok I am doing this! I want to get 45 pages done this month! I haven't completed any so far but I have done a bunch of components for pages done so I am off to a good start!

It doesn't sound like a lot, but I got 2 pages done tonight. :cool1:

Please sign me up! I didn't get much done in February but hoping March will be a big month.

I just returned from WDW with 700+ pics SO I will be scrapping soon.

Please add me to the list!

Squid

I've updated the list through post 33. At least some of you are doing pages. I spent about 5 hours yesterday trying to put some kind of order to my negatives & printed photos & getting stuff filed. We're talking two power sort boxes full, and that's not counting the digital pics that I've taken over the years that are still on my computer. I need help!

It was such a mess that I couldn't find things anything anymore. Hopefully I should be done with the rest of it today so I can know what's up when I start working on my albums. At least my desk keeps getting a bit more clean every day.

Keep up the good work! Anyone planning on going to any crops or workshops this weekend?

I'd like to join. I did 5 last month (from my 2006 Disney Trip). I need to get those done, so I'll be ready to do the ones from my upcoming trip in August. This is a great idea for motivation. :)

3 more today. :) had to do a webkinz layout just because I had random pictures from hallmark when they finally got a huge shipment... the webkinz were EVERYWHERE. scrapped our niagara falls trip too. Might get around to the irish dance xmas party later or the last day of 6th grade. :) maggie

three yesterday - but I hope to do loads today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter