March Challenge! ~ Congrats to the Winner ~ PrincessNancy96!

I've never joined in on a challenge. Do I just post how many pages I did this month? I completed 8 pages at a crop last weekend.

2 more for me this afternoon. I should be able to make my goal of 40 for the month if the pictures I ordered come before I go to an all day crop next week. Otherwise I might have to start working on a third book. I don't know if my brain can handle that! :crazy:

I'm back from my crop and did 50 pages this weekend!! I am so happy to have gotten so much done! I also did 5 beautiful cards! Lots of fun!

I did 3 last night- wish I would have went to bed earlier though- I'm exhausted this morning and don't feel like going to work today.

1 here...we have so many things going on right now...I have no time to scrap!

Eight more pages for me please. I almost had my december journal done and then found out I was missing one set of pictures. Darnit! So it will be finished tomorrow. Yay! :banana: Time to start the 2009 two week dis vacay! :thumbsup2

I'm back from my crop and did 50 pages this weekend!! I am so happy to have gotten so much done! I also did 5 beautiful cards! Lots of fun!

WO! I'm impressed!:lovestruc I can't even decided what to take to my next one :(

4 more for me, please. I counted my pages and I am officially caught up to my 2 per day. I have actually done 32 pages this month.

I finished 19 pages at a crop over the weekend. Hopefully I can get a few more pages before the end of the month.

It has been a busy month. Right now, I am atuck at 10 but hope to get more done before the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter