March Challenge! ~ Congrats to the Winner ~ PrincessNancy96!

You can count me in. I actually just finished 4 pages! I will try and work on more this week.

5 pages done today- I am working on an album to raffle off at relay for life- and using lots of older swap stuff- I will need to take pictures and post them on the swap thread.

Rebecca

Add one more.. thats it for today.. I'm going to kit pages for tomorrow.. my goal is to do 10 pages tomorrow.. if I kit them tonight, I can get them done before the kids come home!!! ;)

I'm in.....going to a crop next Friday night for 5 hours, but I hope to do something before then.

Steph

Is this a one day crop or your weekend away, LynneR?

Linda - it's my weekend in Wisconsin at the church camp - so beautiful! AND I'm starting the weekend on Thursday afternoon! My goal is 40 pages - we'll see. I don't want to haul a bunch of different books up there, so I think that I'm just going to finish up my 2009 scrapbook and then do some cards.

Venting here now....no scrapping for me this weekend! I've committed to babysit my niece :love: for the whole weekend at her house, and even though we'll have fun, it would be nice to be able to take some time to get organized for my crop over the weekend rather than after work next week. My brain just doesn't function at full capacity after a day of work!

I got another 6 done this afternoon- I will try and do a little more this evening.

Rebecca

I'm in with 2 to begin.
Rebecca, where have you been? You're my inspiration to get things done!
I'm working on Nov DL trip and would like to get one more past trip done before the cruise, also DL. I have to build my momentum back up from last months 89. This months goal is 60.

I am in this month! I've been working on my March 2006 DL album. I am hoping to complete it this weekend. I am using the Thomas Kinkade album, that came out for the 50th. It has 21 pages, for 42 layouts, and no way to expand it. So I had to plan everything out before I printed photos.

I have completed 28 of the layouts so far! :woohoo:

Please add 3 more to me..
I have 2 more in the process to meet my goal for today to get DS13's sports items done for the month... (team/individual photos per season)

Count me in - I probably won't do much, but I'd like to get something done.

I di 6 pages yesterday. I only have 3 more pages and I will be finished with the Relay album- it is for an auction that night.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter