March Challenge! ~ Congrats to the Winner ~ PrincessNancy96!

So hoping that I can put a few more pages on the boards by this weekend....busy, busy, busy!

I've been putting on a big push to finish up our 2005 vacation album this month. I thought I might be done by now, but I am struggling with a few last titles!!

But here is my progress for March so far.... 64 pages done!! I have a few more that are nearly finished and I hope to get them done this week. That will probably be it for several weeks, as I will spend the next few weeks packing up page kits to take to CKC in Manchester!! woohoo!.......P

I'm now at 22 for the month. I ran out of adhesive so I'm not sure what I will get done this week. I hope to get 9 more done to hit my March page goal.

3 more for me tonight. I made it to my goal of 40 for the month. I'm hoping to get 45 done total. Hopefully over the weekend I can get 3 more done. If I hadn't been sick at the begining of the week I probably could have made it to 50. Oh well, maybe next month.

I squeezed out another page, but that will probably be it for me as I've got swaps to do:)

Can't believe it has been a whole month and ..... nothing....

But I did make bridal shower invites for a friend... and did my project 365, atleast that's something. Oh well, hope April is better for me.

Happy Easter Everyone.

Elsie

Please add 40 more to my total... I got a lot done today... and between yesterday and today I got my goal of 40 for the weekend (and my laundry done!)

This week is spring break and I hope to kick out at least 5-10 pages a day... it's supposed to rain tomorrow so we will be home bound!

I got 4 more done tonight before I had to straighten the room up. Realtor coming tomorrow to take pics so we can list our house. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter