March Challenge! ~ Congrats to the Winner ~ PrincessNancy96!

:banana: I got 6 done today. That brings my total for the month to 50! That's the most I have ever done in one month. It helps to have two all day crops to go to. That's all I'll probably get done. We have to go to the in-laws the next two nights. Happy Easter everyone!

Updating to here...

I SO hope I did all the updating correctly, if not just let me know. I swear with this weather I am half asleep or half drunk form last night. ;)

I got 4 more finished yesterday. I was working on a few more, but I ran out of steam towards the end of the day. Maybe I'll finish them tonight? I'd like to get them done today or tomorrow to be able to count them for March!....P

Please add 40 more to my total... I got a lot done today... and between yesterday and today I got my goal of 40 for the weekend (and my laundry done!)

This week is spring break and I hope to kick out at least 5-10 pages a day... it's supposed to rain tomorrow so we will be home bound!

knock it off!!! You're making me look bad. I'm trying to win! :rotfl2:

knock it off!!! You're making me look bad. I'm trying to win! :rotfl2:

I'm not trying too.... It's the only way for DH to survive..because those new floors we bought to install 3 or so months ago...are still sitting in their boxes...and I'm getting REALLY mad..so I've taken to scrapping to avoid an argument... It's the kids graduation in May and our house looks like a bomb went off w/ all his incomplete projects.. I think I'm gonna have to make him a list and sit on him and get them done 1 at a time!! ERRRRRR!!!!! It's not that darn hard to start and finish a project and than move on to the next!

I'm not trying too.... It's the only way for DH to survive..because those new floors we bought to install 3 or so months ago...are still sitting in their boxes...and I'm getting REALLY mad..so I've taken to scrapping to avoid an argument... It's the kids graduation in May and our house looks like a bomb went off w/ all his incomplete projects.. I think I'm gonna have to make him a list and sit on him and get them done 1 at a time!! ERRRRRR!!!!! It's not that darn hard to start and finish a project and than move on to the next!

tell him I'm coming to visit!!! He'll do something just like he did last time!!! LOL

please add another 8 to the 10 I reported earlier. That will probably be it for March for me.

I'm up to 25 for the month. 6 more and I hit my goal of 31 gonna try to do 3 tomorrow and 3 Wednesday. I'm running out of photos :headache: . I have to order more tomorrow since Winkflash is having a sale that ends tomorrow.

thanks for keeping track for us

Please add 6 more to my total..
I hope to get some more done today but I need to get the house decorated for Easter..and get Easter items movin' for Sunday! ;)

I had to laugh when I read this. My DH has been saying he is going to replace our fence for almost 2 years now and I was so excited today when a windstorm finally knocked it completely flat! Now it has to be replaced.

I am hoping to get a last few pages finished tonight since it is not a YMCA night. With any luck I will get another 10 or 12 done and might hit 80 for this month!................P

7 more Disney pages for me and I am done for March. I am almost done with my Disney scrapbook and will post the layouts when I finish- maybe about 5 more spreads. :banana::banana::banana:

My goal for March was 31 pages but I only got 30 done.
I did however get 22 cards, 22 thanks you tags and I angel a Swap spot so I should be happy with myself but I'm not. Only 1 stinking page left to do.
Friday I have to have a Wisdom tooth pulled I have been in pain since Saturday (my dentist went on vacation :headache: ) Anyhoo, I'm on some nice sleepy drugs or I would finish that 1 page tonight.

Have a wonderful Weekend and Have a Happy Easter Everyone.

psst....I get to make my ADR's in the morning :woohoo: so that should make me feel better :laughing:

I know I haven't been around, but I've been steadily working on pages. Got 20 done during the month of March. :thumbsup2

Well.... I only ended up finishing 4 more pages last night. But I'm pleased with what I did for March. I believe I end the month with 72 pages done!.....P

updated to here.. I think PaulaSue is out enjoying all this nice weather so I'll total it for her an announce the winner!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter