March Challenge! ~ Congrats to the Winner ~ PrincessNancy96!

I am on board this month with 2 pages so far. I plan to try and complete some today....but the weather sure is pretty outside!

i did 8 pages tonight...after practicing!:thumbsup2

good girl!

I'm of two minds. I'm on a roll with cards here, and I've got 3-4 Basic Grey card kits to do - I could take cards to the crop and spend all weekend and get them done. But that means no pages for March. On the other hand, it sure would be easy to pack, :laughing:

The other mind says look, kit up some pages and get on with it. You've got plenty photos. What's an old lady to do? :confused3

good girl!

I'm of two minds. I'm on a roll with cards here, and I've got 3-4 Basic Grey card kits to do - I could take cards to the crop and spend all weekend and get them done. But that means no pages for March. On the other hand, it sure would be easy to pack, :laughing:

The other mind says look, kit up some pages and get on with it. You've got plenty photos. What's an old lady to do? :confused3

Why don't you kit up the pages you can and then bring those along with the card kits- once you finish the pages you get kitted then you can do the card kits- plan to do each of them for half of the time.

Rebecca

2 for me this morning. Hoping to get more done, but I wanted to post my 2 in case I didn't! :thumbsup2

I finally stopped procrastinating and did some scrapping today. Eight pages for me to start out the month. My goal is 20 so we'll see what happens. :thumbsup2

4 more for me please!! I have caught up w/ a goal for DS13..
I have some pages hopefully to add by tonight!!

Updating till now.

BOY, you girls have been busy!!!:goodvibes

I got 2 more finished today!!! That makes 6 total so far. This is more than I have done in a while!

Vickey

I haven't played in a while. I have 4 pages done so far, I am going to a weekend retreat next weekend. Have fun everyone :)

Only 1 page for today...my cuts keep ripping. I have a fairly new mat (I even wiped it with a baby wipe before I cut) and a brand new blade. Grrr...:mad: time to step away from the scrap table for a bit.

Please add 4 more.. I got the 4 opening pages done for 4-H books x 3 (I have an extra for the 2011 yearbook to end the previous year, yup, they do things a little backwards!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter