March Challenge! ~ Congrats to the Winner ~ PrincessNancy96!

PaulaSue

<font color=purple>I have a purple car too and lov
Just found out I was the winner and NO I don't recommend saving pictures for 18 months and doing them at a weekend crop and not sleeping much but it worked for me ;)

So who will be first?

Anyone going to a crop this month?:goodvibes
lynner
bigboyblues
LindaBabe

Players
bigboyblues
MammaDrama
JandJ

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
bearbear - 2
Mantaz - 2
morgansmom2000-6
NewEnglandEeyore-6
jrsmom-6
MarieS - 8 - Welcome!!!
meyer1-10

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
jacksmomma - 11
DisneyIsTerrific-12
MazdaUK - 14
Mousescrapper - 17
meyernl- 18
rrbb - 20
AlexWyattMommy - 21
laura&fam -22
StitchIsOurHero-23

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
Macca1111-28
LindaBabe -28
Girldreamer02- 29
nutz4dizney - 30
tiggerfan6 - 31
HopeMax-42
nikkistevej- 44
rlovew-48
lynner- 50
CollenG-50

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
Arizona Rita -62
pjlla-72
BAMB - 72

Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
PrincessNancy96 -105

Congratulations!

I have done 2 pages so I am already ahead of last month.

Rebecca

I am looking forward to a new month...no pages yet...I spent too much time in M's and Jo's today. :lmao: Hopefully I can get a couple on the board for tomorrow.

Don't know if I'll get anything done this week, but I am attending my first crop of the year starting on the 11th, and I'm sure to get LOTS done! Can't wait!!

I cut and laid out an entire 2 pg spread but before adhering I decided I didn't like the way it looked and trashed it! So officially no pages yet for me, but I am in!

I'm in! Don't know how many because I need to decide on a new project since I have the Chihuly album done up to date. Weekend crop at the end of the month WAHOO! so I'll need lots for that.

Is this a one day crop or your weekend away, LynneR?

I'm in!! I got 12 pages done yesterday--catching up my P365 for 2010!! :thumbsup2

I'm in and hoping to do better than last month!

Updated....If I spelled anyone's username wrong PLEASE let me know.:goodvibes

I'm in... did 4 pages yesterday.. hope to get to some today.... need to fix lunch for DH and little guy first.... than they should leave me be for a while.. DH is working and little guy wants to watch a movie!

I'm in this month. I am HOPING to finish our 2005 DL album soon.... maybe March will do it for me!.....................P

I'm in.
I haven't done any pages yet but my goal is 31 for the month.
I got an order for 20 Communion Invitations & tags so I wanted to get them out of the way. I started the invitations over the weekend and just finished them. I have to make 20 thank you tags and that order will be done (I have to get the final approval of the tags today) and then I can start on my pages.
If the tag I made today is approved then I can start on pages tomorrow night because I'll get all those tags done tonight.

I am in for the month. No pages yet, but I plan on trying to work on some after dinner!

Count me in. I've got 1 done so far. I have an all day crop I am going to this Saturday and hopefully another one in 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get 40 pages done this month.

Got 1 more done tonight and 1 that just needs the title cut and glued on. So I'll finish it tomorrow.

I'm in for the month. It will probably be a slow start because I am making a variety of cards for my MIL for her birthday, but hopefully I'll get a few done the second half of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter