March 2012 Scrapbook Page Challenge!! Spring into Scrapping!

Another 9 pages for me so far this week, still using page kits from my LSS or other pages from kits that I put together a while ago.

I can't believe how much I've gotten done this month! Now my busy time starts, so I will not be able to accomplish much more, so it's all good!

1 more page for me- but it was important one- my MIL's album of DH's graduation and their first trip to Disney is done.

Rebecca

please add another 12 pages for me!!!

I have finished our Dec DLR trip :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

this will be all of the scrapping I'll get done this month....back to working on swaps now!

Hi everyone!! It's been a crazy end of the week, but I'll update us tomorrow! Just wanted to let you know I hadn't fallen off the earth! Keep up the awesome scrapping!!

Settling back in from a great week at WDW! Stayed at the Old Key West Resort with friends - the crowds were crazy but the weather was PERFECT. We had a great time - hope to get some scrapping done today. Happy Sunday everyone!:)

We are updated to here!! Great job, everyone!! :banana:

I worked on our countdown calendar this weekend, so I'm hoping to be back on the board with scrapping tonight!

After several days of kitting and prepping...

I completed...51 yes 51 pages today!!!:cool1:

My goal is to finish kitting the rest of her photos thru 2008... I think I can kit them tomorrow....
Wed: I will prep DD's lyric book pages... I found a great book in her room under her bed!!! :confused3
Thursday: will cut 1/2 of her shirts for her t-shirt quilt (must be done and ready to go by 3/29)
Friday: scrapbook the above kitted pages and order photos needed for lyric book.

Way to go, Nan!!!! That's awesome!!!

We are updated to here with my 15 for today. Keep up the good work, everyone!!

I got 1 more page done tonight. Not sure how many more I will be able to do in the next month or 2 but if I get frustrated with other things I may start working on some anyway.

Rebecca

Please add another 11 pages to my total; for someone who didn't think she would have a chance to get anything done this month, I am moving right along thanks to kits!

Nan, congrats on 51 pages, wow! I'm hoping for something like that after I get done kitting up the next bunch of pages!

Thanks Lynner!!

I hope to be on the board again tomorrow.. I've been kitting pages like mad today..but had to deal w/ some gardening outside.. can't pass up these beautiful 80 degree days.. 7the day in a row we have broken long standing records.. I laughed at my neighbor because she turned her air on! WTHeck, it's not been that hot! 80 and a breeze..open the windows!!!

Please add 18 more to my total!!
I'm so excited I have my mojo back and I'm getting PJ's books done.. Next month I can finish up 2011 and her events that I have printed in those months (Oct-Dec).

Ok, time for a small break, I weeded the east flower bed and DH went to town for drywall and edging.. will he remember the edging?? PJ and I say no!:rotfl:

I've been down with a cold but I'm on the mend. Add another 5 more pages bringing my total completed to 23 pages...

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter