March 2012 Scrapbook Page Challenge!! Spring into Scrapping!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Can you believe it's already March?? Whether you're soaking up the sunshine or snuggled in the snow, it's time to make some memories AND scrap some memories!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 800 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, SPRINGGGGG into scrapping!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 901 pages!

Players/Goals:

Arizona Rita: 50 pages
BernardandMissBianca: 33 pages
disney-akj: 10 pages
dsneygirl: 20 pages
Fireplug: 30 pages
Hopemax: 31 pages
JJ&JHsMom: 20 pages
lovingthemouse: 30 pages
lynner: 15 pages
mantaz: 50 pages
MazdaUK: 15 pages
mommy2mrb: 50 pages
morgansmom2000: 20 pages
mybestieismickey
nikkistevej: 20 pages
Platypus67: 4 pages
Poppins2000: 30 pages
PrincessNancy96: 75 pages
Reddy: 25 pages
SIOH: 62 pages
Tropical Wilds: 9 pages
wdwmickey: 50 pages

Pages completed:

Arizona Rita: 24
BernardandMissBianca: 4
Disney-akj: 7
dsneygirl: 32
Fireplug: 37
Hopemax: 20
JJ&JHsMom: 43
LindaBabe: 78
LoveMy3Kiddos: 13
lovingthemouse: 23
Lynner: 56
Mantaz: 41
MazdaUK: 8
Mommy2mrb: 98
Morgansmom2000: 31
nikkistevej: 32
Platypus67: 1
Poppins2000: 36
PrincessNancy96: 102 :banana:
reddy: 56
rlovew: 9
SIOH: 68
tropical wilds: 8
wdwmickey: 74

:woohoo: I'm first in line!

plan on finishing my OCT WDW trip photos....

goal for month is at least 50 pages

Dropping my lofty goal a little going for 30!

BUT already have 6 done! Today was a good day to scrap!

Squid

I'm in!! Can you please set my goal for 30? Hoping to get a bunch completed this weekend.

I'm in for 75... I have 15 songs printed for DD's lyric book.. just need to put pages and photos together!!!! Woohoo!!!

I plan to scrap alot tomorrow as DD and DH are going to the ND game... the boys said they want "boy movie" night... good thing I get to approve that movie! LOL

I have a really busy month, so I am just going to say 15 for this month. If I get to my niece's book, I will end up completing many more, but I am so busy with other things I don't want to pressure myself.

The great thing is that I ran across a whole bunch of page kits that I had already put together, and am determined to find pictures to match! One says "Dad" and I ran across a bunch of pics of my dad from Father's Day over 20 years ago...they made me smile!

My goal for the month will be 20 pages. Hope to start of the wedding album for gift.

Cassey

I'm in with a goal of 50 and I have completed 10 already :)

On my way.....please put 5 pages down for me - got working tonight!! Thanks. Caroline

My goal for this month is50 pages. I have a 4 day retreat to go to and have printed tons of pics. Can't wait to go and see what all I can get done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter