March 2012 Scrapbook Page Challenge!! Spring into Scrapping!

Please add 14 pages for me. Now to begin kitting for y next crop on the 18th.

Cassey

I finished 6 more pages from the Peru trip!

Thanks!
Squid

Updated to here, and added my 4 from last night!

Have a terrific day, everyone! May it be SCRAPTACULAR!!

Holding my spot as I have some numbers to report in tonight!!!! :) It's a crop day at my house starting at 9:30am!!!

Please add 16 to my name!!! I'm on the board!!!:cool1:

I hope to have at least 10 more tomorrow...I'm going to do transcript research tonight because we have to transfer college credit course from 2 different colleges to her college for next year.. we register her on the 30th of this month!!! So we need to know what classes she will not have to take because she has already taken them!!! (should be 12 hours!!!!)

I updated us to here last night, but forgot to post that it was updated! I got 4 more done last night, too. Let's keep rocking it out this month, everyone!

I completed another 5 pages today for a total of 10 so far this month. 20 more to go - it'll be a busy weekend since I'll be at WDW next Tues-Fri with no time to scrap - Aw Shucks!:rotfl2:

Updated to here!!

Poppins2000--I'm willing to go to WDW for you to give you some extra scrapping time! :rotfl2:

ETA: I forgot to add mine! I got 14 done tonight!!

finished up another 6 pages please add!
thanks!

Please add 7 more please... I hope to have several more this weekend...but tomorrow will be out because we are going up as a family to see the eldest son at college... I don't usually go but he asked me to come and celebrate his 21st birthday with him... Camera is ready to go!

Please add 6 to my total. I am almost done with the Alaska/Seattle album. Goodness am I ever gonna finish??? LOL

I gotten sided tracked with swaps
I have 4 done at this moment
(Walk & Dallas Zoo front page)
I got pictures printed so I should be getting more done pretty quicklly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter