March 2012 Scrapbook Page Challenge!! Spring into Scrapping!

Way to go, everyone!!

We're updated to here, including my 6 tonight! Let's keep knocking it out this month!!

please add 4 pages for today....used swap pieces, posted over there!

18 for me this weekend.

I had been doing some cleaning in my room a few weeks ago and ran across an entire Iris box full of page kits, some completed, most just in pieces. I was determined to make these go away one way or another. This weekend I decided that since my scrapping time was so short, I was going to match up kits and pictures and see how far I got. I'm happy to say that I used up quite a number of layouts in the box, and then weeded through some other shelves (that I thought only had patterned paper, mini-album and card kits) and I found a bunch more! At least they are all in one place. And I used one page from the page swap I participated in last fall. Yay!

I scrapped pictures from 1986, a bunch from 1988 & 1993, some from 1991 and a few from 2001.

There won't be a lot more production this month, I'm going to focus on getting my sketches re-organized and getting the giant pile of layouts in albums for the rest of my scrapping time. I am really happy with my accomplishments here, can you tell?:banana:

Edited to add: the page kits were from my LSS, who in 2007 had one kit a week available, with a subscription service so you could sign up for XX amount of weeks at a time. Don't think I got all 52 layouts, but darn close!

Another 8 pages complered this weekend, brings my total to 18. Time for me to finishing packing for my WDW Girls trip tomorrow - yea!

I hope to complete a few more pages this afternoon - I'm really loving week four of my newly retired life :lovestruc

Hope everyone has a Magical day!

Becky

Updated to here!! Including 4 for me tonight!

Lynner--it sounds like you are making amazing progress!

Poppins--have an awesome trip!!

I got 2 done today

do we count the ones for a swap?? I was wondering that since I got one of those sets done - working on another (cricut is cutting Mickey confetti at this moment)

Need to work on horse riding pictures

You can count the ones for a swap one of 2 ways..

You can count them as you do them... or you can wait and count them after you receive them and complete them but you can't count them both ways... :)

Make sense???

You can count the ones for a swap one of 2 ways..

You can count them as you do them... or you can wait and count them after you receive them and complete them but you can't count them both ways... :)

Make sense???

yeah, I wont use them until next year & my sister may use them instead of me. Since I usually pre-scrap & count as I go I better go ahead & count them.

so add 8 more to my count

OK I just finished up my Dallas Zoo pics - did them really simply, didn't even mat the photos so I got 12 pages done up pretty quickly

cricut is still cutting Mickey confetti next page will be bigger Mickey Heads then only half pages of Blue, Red Yellow & Green - Then I'll just need the black to get to work on the swap pages

I am on the board with 12

I think I do my pages a bit different than everyone else. I do the basic layout for several pages, then another day I do all the titles, and another day I do all the journaling. I have a few more pages that are mostly done but still need their finishing touches, that I hope to get completely finished this week. And then I can start another batch of pages.

I am finally on the board with 7 tonight. Tomorrow I plan to put my MIL's album together and I will see if I missed making any pages. Then it will be time to start on the album for a friend's wedding from Dec. and then I can get back to my own album from DH's graduation.

please add 8 pages for last night and today!

just two more sets of photos to scrap and Dec DLR will be done!

8 more for me today. And my stack of mostly complete layouts is down to 2 sets that only need titles. Hope to get those taken care of tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter