March 2012 Scrapbook Page Challenge!! Spring into Scrapping!

FINALLY finished my "Happy Birthday to Me" Album, thanks to a 1 day crop and a 3 day crop and DH being out of town for 4 days during which I did nothing but scrap. I still have some stuff I could use, but the muse has gone to sleep, so I'll call it done.

78 pages.

Please add 4more for me. I think that will probably be it for March but I exceeded my goal!:cool1:

It's so hard for me to believe it's the last day of March!! We are updated to here! I'll leave us open through tomorrow morning for last minute March pages!!

Way to go, everyone. . .we met and exceeded our group goal, and many of us met our personal goal! Let's keep that rolling on into April!

My goal for March was 4 but I only managed 1 for the month. I am still on track for my annual goal so hopefully I will find the time to do a good number this coming month.

Finished up with 8 more pages today! The weather has been too nice to stay inside! but my poor knees ache so bad today I had no choice.....:rolleyes:

Squid

Ok got the sketch swap done :yah:
plus Waco Zoo
so add another 26 for me

not sure what I"m going to do next month - I need to do baby shower & Easter then some more Disney fun but the last batch was suppose to be for April

I am done for the month.. had to be at the college for PJ's registration and then we rushed to the ER for my dad... so no scrapping til tomorrow for me!!!

So glad your dad is on the mend, Nan!!

That finishes us for March, everyone. Congratulations, Nancy, for being the winner this month!! And a big congratulations to everyone who got pages done!

Let's have an amazing April!!

Thanks!!!
I'm glad too Brooke!!! He has lost 20 lbs in a week.... he looked horrible... Of course I took the time to tell him that cause he couldn't get me!!! He just laughed and reminded me my inheritance depend on me playing nice!!! :) I love that man even when he drives me crazy at times!!!

I will start the new thread now!!!

Please add 2 more pages to finish out March. I think I am finished with page kits for a while and will focus on the rest of 2011.

Well, I did another 5 pages on Saturday so that brings my total to 36 pages for the month of March! I'll hop over to the April post to give you my goal..

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter