March 2012 Scrapbook Page Challenge!! Spring into Scrapping!

Add 3for me please. With the amazing weather I only got 3 done this week but that's coming to an end so I should be able to step it up for the last week.

I am back from my scrapbook retreat and happy to say that I completed 41 pages!!! I got caught up on 4 albums and completed a vacation. So happy with what I got done. Now to see if I can make my goal before the month is over!

I hope to update us tonight! I've been down for the count this week, due to a fun virus. :rolleyes: I'll get us updated this weekend!

I hope to update us tonight! I've been down for the count this week, due to a fun virus. :rolleyes: I'll get us updated this weekend!

hope you are feeling better Brooke...I had a little something yesterday, but must of been 24 hrs only...better today :thumbsup2

Hello! I am late but would like to be counted. I have one of the 3 books done that I needded to do.
22 for the month please. Thank you!

Ok, finally back on to update!! Great job, everyone!! Can you believe we're heading in to the last week of the month? This is the week before Spring Break for us and also DH's birthday week, so I don't know how much i'll accomplish. I'll be ready to start April, though!!

Let's finish this month strong!!!

Updating us made me motivated, so I got 5 done tonight!! I'm up to Jan '12 in DS's age 3-4 book! :banana:

Add 8 more for me which brings me up to 31 pages - I have exceeded my goal and there are still some scrapping days left this month, woo-hoo!

I'm loving retirement, hahaha!

Becky

Please add 8 more pages for me! I got 3 pages done during my girl's weekend and another 5 with kits last night.

Kits, kits, kits, gotta love 'em!

Please add 10 more for me!!! :)

I hope to have 10 more done tonight/tomorrow before we leave for college registration... stress level overload comes now - the end of April!!!!

Please add 10 more for me!!! :)

I hope to have 10 more done tonight/tomorrow before we leave for college registration... stress level overload comes now - the end of April!!!!

:woohoo: Nan I think you just took over my lead!

just keeping breathing mama, you will handle it great and all will get done :thumbsup2:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Got another 5 done today - that's a total of 36 for the month. Might be able to squeeze in a few more by days end Saturday...

Please add 8 more for me :) Rachel and I are heading to a weekend crop tomorrow and I hope to get lots done. I'll add those pages to April's count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter