March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

I finished one of my swaps today, only two to go. Should be able to finish another one next weekend if all goes well.

Cassey

Hopefully my computer is cooperating a little more today! I tried to update last night, and it just wouldn't work!!

We're updated to here! Last night, I got 4 more pages done, and I finished the "Notes from Mickey" for DS for our upcoming trip! :thumbsup2

Great job, everyone!!! Keep up the awesome work! March is turning out to be a productive month!!

I've done really good this month! I have finished another 22 pages over the past week and weekend. I'm at 46 total! I even finished my DSs 3rd birthday and did 10 or 11 pages for him. His first pages in his book! and I did a few more in my Disney book. I put that aside for a few days because I kinda wanted to do something different. So I've started back on my kids books! YEAH!!

Updated to here!!

And way to go!!!!! Great job, y'all!!

A special :banana: to Jeniferdwn for meeting your GOAL!!! :banana:

I've just finished making a farewell scrapbook. 21 pages in all. I can't believe I actually scrapped that many. That's more than I did all last year.:)

YAY!!! We're updated to here!!

Nan--GREAT JOB!!

Platypus67--way to go on beating your last year's total!!

Please add 10 more to my total!! I'm missing a few photos to complete Feb. 2011/ PJ's current school year catch up items but we have to order photos this weekend so they will be done next week....

Tomorrow I will focus on working on DS14's 8th grade year... I have photos printed... just need to put the pages together..and have several ideas...

I'm a little late joining the challenge, but I have been busy this month.

I have scrapped 18 pages so far. My goal for the month is 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter