• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Welcome to March, everyone!!!! I can't believe how fast February went by! Let's kick off the spring beginning by SPRINGING into scrapping!

All 6x6 pages or larger count. Traditional, hybrid, and Digital pages are welcome.

We keep a tally of your monthly total here and your annual total in the Annual Scrapbook Challenge thread. The person with the most pages wins the chance to host next months challenge.

I ask, if possible, that you make your numbers large and bold when you are adding new numbers. I stare at the computer all day long at work, and I need it to catch my attention!

I'll look up last March's total tomorrow morning. I think we should aim for 1200 pages, what do y'all think??

You may choose to set a goal for yourself this month. Feel free to post it if you do. My goal for this month is 50 pages--I need to keep plugging along.

Let's kick this off and have an AWESOME month! Together, we can do this!!

First place spot gets a :banana:
Second place spot gets a :cheer2:

When you meet your goal, your name and number will change to magenta!

Players & Goals:

Arizona Rita--31 pages
BAMB--63 pages
bigbabyblues--10 pages
bigsis1970--15 pages
ColleenG--30 pages
DisneyBarlans--25 pages
flamingglobessigmund--20 pages
jacksmomma--12 pages
JandJ--8 pages
Jeniferdwn--40 pages
JJ&JHsmom--8 pages
laura & fam--25 pages
LoriABil--40 pages
lovemy3kiddos--15 pages
mantaz--20 pages
mommy2mrb--30 pages
morgansmom2000--12 pages
Nutz4Disney--62 pages & 11 cards
pezheadmeg--18 pages
pjilla--50
Pollyannamom--20
PrincessNancy96--75
SIOH--50 pages
ToTLaugher--30 pages
wdwmickey--50 pages
youngnos--8 pages

Pages Scrapped:

Arizona Rita--37
bearbear--18
BernardandMissBianca--69
ColleenG--42
disney-akj--2
dsnygirl--13
flamingglobessigmund--42
Jacksmomma--9
JandJ--6
Jeniferdwn--69 :cheer2:
JohnsonsLoveDisney--13
laura&fam--28
mantaz--21
Mommy2mrb--22
MazdaUK--36
mybestieismickey--16
Nutz4Disney--62
pezheadmeg--13
pjilla--7
platypus67--22
PollyannaMom--22
PrincessNancy96--112 :banana:
rlovew--5
SIOH--28
ToTLaugher--32
wdwmickey--35

Ok, off to get DS out of bath. I'll be back to update tomorrow morning! don't think I've disappeared!! Let's go March SCRAPPERS!!!

I'm in! I don't know how much I can get done with my FIL coming Spring Break, but I will say my goal is 40 pages.

I'm in. My goal is 30. If I can make it to an all day crop I may up it to 40, but so far nothing is on the calendar.

My goal will be 30 pages
want to get started on the swap's to get them done so when we get back from WDW I can scrap, scrap, scrap!

Alright I need to be better I missed my feb goal but will say 15 pages for March

My goal is 75 pages for the month!!

I'm on the board with 9pages yesterday!!! I've got several on my list to finish today... hoping for at least 8more!!!! :)

I'm going with 12 for my goal again. Going to a crop on the 19th, but I'll have Morgan with me too. Won't get much of my own stuff done ;)

I don't have a particular goal but I've already done 10 pages:goodvibes

I'm in for March with a goal of 50 pages. I was able to blow away my February goal, so I feel like I ought to GO BIG for March! .....P

please put 11 pages for me today!!!

I only have 3 more layouts to do for 2010 and then it will be complete :cool1: probably around 14-18 pages! hope to work on them tomorrow and friday!

Please add 8 more to my total!!!

I only have about 10 more seasons and PJ's youth sports are caught up.. minus any missing games that I need to scrap!!!!:banana:

Ok, need to go spend time with the kidlets, get dinner going and get DS10 ready for his 6pm ball game tonight...
I have to run to the store for adhesive... may see if DH wants to run back into town after his game.... what to do what to do... I really would rather scrap all day tomorrow and not run to town....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter