March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

I completed8pages at my crop yesterday. I am up to date, no pictures left to print or scrap:yay:. DH and I got to disney next month and DD goes on a DC trip. So I will not be caught up for long but it is a great feeling for right now.

Cassey

+ 4. Might get this book finished by the end of the week. :cool1:

And I have a color scheme planned for the be next book. Now it's on to cutting and embossing elements before I start.

Good morning!! We're updated to here!!

Where did our tickers go?? I had to change mine the other day because my original one didn't work, and now the changed one's gone too! Don't they know I need my countdown?? :rotfl2: And so does JLD!!! ;)

WAY TO GO, everyone, on all of your scrapping!!! Albums finished, photos caught up, y'all are ROCKIN' it this month!! :yay:

Congrats JLD!!!! :) :cloud9:

Please add 8 more to my total..
I have a stack of a dozen or so more to finish up tomorrow!!! :)

All righty, we're updated again! Everyone in my house has some funk sickness thing going on. . .I'm hoping we all get better so we can get out/I can scrap this weekend!! ;)

Jeniferdwn--I'm glad you caught that! Thanks for letting me know!!! Sorry about that!

Keep rocking out the pages everyone! I finally finished 2 more, and I've pulled pics/papers to scrap all of Christmas!

I missed signing up this month :confused: I am down for2 from the on-line crop the other night. I probably won't set a goal because we are leaving for vacation in less than two weeks. I do hope to go to a crop on Friday evening though (Fingers crossed)??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter