March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

2 more from me. March has just not been a month of motivation for me. I'm missing my mojo in general. :headache:

Another 3 for me, plus I need to finsih my swap;) and then I can do some more:goodvibes

Updated to here...

I'm updating because SIOH is taking the weekend to spend w/ her boys watching basketball... she has to update me today because I have to do some scrapping, I updated her last night!

I didn't get any pages done this weekend, but I did get my new scrapbook room/space/desk finished and organized. DDs desk/workspace is finished too. We have a busy week this week, so hopefully I can work some next weekend. I'll have to work hard since that's the last weekend of the month!

12 more please! ;)

I've got another stack to get through tomorrow!!! I've got to buckle down the rest of this week because next week is spring break...but it looks like with the temps we may be stayin' home!

Thanks, Nan, for updating for me!! After yet another doctor's visit, they've declared my knee healing, and I can finally bend it some (I had a cyst burst!).

So, this is a quick fly-by update!! Keep up the awesome work, everyone!!

Thanks, Nan, for updating for me!! After yet another doctor's visit, they've declared my knee healing, and I can finally bend it some (I had a cyst burst!).

oh, that had to hurt....hope it feels better before next week! looking foward to meeting you and your guys!!

You're welcome!! Glad you are on the mend!! Just in time with vacation right around the corner!!!

I didn't get anything done today because DH decided to stay home and drive me nuts! LOL Had to put 2 new tires on his blasted vehicle.... knew we had too..just hated parting w/ that money!

Lisa--I can't wait either!! I'm so excited!!

Nan--I understand! My car will need all 4 new ones, probably in May/June. I'm already unhappy about parting with the money, even though we need them!

PollyannaMom--I've got you updated!

My month has kind of fallen apart--I think I'm pretty well done where I am. Oh well, I can catch back up in April/May. My only goal is to have my Project Life (at least the journaling) caught up by the time we leave for WDW next week!

Oww! But ya for healing!!

6 more for me today!! :woohoo: My march total is now 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter